Luxury 34th-floor 1-bedroom NYC apartment with jaw-dropping views of downtown NYC, Statue of Liberty, Freedom Tower and Hudson River.
This is a one-year sublet being offered for 01/01/19 to 01/01/20 approx.
Centrally-located luxury 34th-floor 1-bedroom apartment available for long term sublet from approx Jan 1, 2019, until Jan 1, 2020 (dates flexible).
Jaw-dropping views of downtown, Statue of Liberty, Freedom Tower and the Hudson River. Everything is within walking distance, from many campuses to shops, dining and MoMA.
We love our apartment. It's a sanctuary in the sky, located smack-bang in the middle of Manhattan, but far from the hustle and bustle of the city below.
- 24-hour doorman
- Gym with panoramic NY views
- Laundry room / valet / dry cleaner / laundry drop-off service
- Optional cleaning service
- Communal roof deck
- Social lounge with crazy views of NYC
- Central location with almost instant access to train, bus, cabs
- Queen size bed & upscale linens
- Large wall-mounted flatscreen TV
- Netflix, Xbox 360 / Kinect
- Fast wifi
- Nespresso, juicer, panini press
- Shower & bath
- Hundreds of books
- Midcentury furniture
- Fresh towels
- Central mood lighting
- Desktop computer if needed (most ppl bring laptop)
- A, C, E subway on same block / all subways close by
- Penn Station across street for local or interstate trains
- Madison Square Garden across the street
- Whole Foods organic supermarket a few blocks away
- 24-hour drug / grocery stores on corner
- Chelsea & Hells Kitchen restaurants & cafes close by
- Local liquor store delivers in 15 minutes
- Highline right down the street
- Hudson River Parkway a few blocks away
- Times Square a 5 minute walk
- Broadway theaters nearby
- Macys 2 blocks away
- Leafy park nearby
- 5 minutes on train to Central Park
- Walking distance to Museum of Modern Art
- Multiplex cinema one block away
- Quick subway, taxi or walk to Meatpacking area clubs
- Cabs available 24 hours
- Nearby parking garages offer regular rates
No pets or smoking, sorry.
Our building runs a background check on all applicants, which requires a copy of your drivers license or passport, and approved applicants are required to sign a sublet contract. These are normal requirements for legal sublets in NYC.
As a subletter, you can use the upstairs roof deck, social lounge and gym, all of which offer amazing views of the city.
Общение с гостями
We're easy to reach via phone or email, although we appreciate time zones being taken into account. A superintendent is available on the premises in the unlikely event of a situation that requires immediate attention.
Другие важные подробности
IMPORTANT: Our building requires subletters to: 1. provide a copy of their passport & visa or US drivers license for the purposes of a background check (we cover the $50 fee) and 2. to sign a Subletters Agreement.
No smoking or pets.
No extra guests.
Отзывов пока нет
Об этом жилье пока нет ни одного отзыва. Если вы остановитесь здесь, то ваш отзыв появится в этом разделе.