Luxury mountain view yurt/roundhouse sits on half an acre with mature oaks. Large windows & spacious deck allow for beautiful mountain views. This unique yurt/roundhouse features 1 bath, 1 bdrm with a queen bed & great room on main level.
It is the only yurt/roundhouse in Three Rivers and Sequoia. The bedroom and bath are on the same level as the great room and kitchen. There is an upstairs loft area which is accessed by the spiral staircase.
The nightly rate does include the 10% tax we are required by Tulare County to collect from our guests.
The yurt does have cell phone reception, although the only cell service that works in Three Rivers is AT&T at this time. You can use the WiFi to make calls, if your phone allows, if you don't have AT&T. We do have a land line for our guests to use.
The yurt is NOT pet friendly.
There are basic condiments (mayo, mustard, ketchup) to prepare sandwiches, individually packaged butter and cream cheese, cooking oils and assorted basic spices. There is a full-size range and quality cookware and a set of chef's knives and steak knives. There is dinnerware, eating & cooking utensils, glasses/wine glasses for your use during your stay at the yurt. The kitchen is well equipped and we try to make this your home away from home.
There is also a down comforter on the queen-size bed and quality linens, plush towels and individual eco-friendly toiletries, (shampoo, conditioner, oatmeal soap, body wash and almond body lotion) for our guests.
There is a propane BBQ located on the back patio.
There is DirecTV and WiFi.
PLEASE READ: Because we can only get a limited amount of WiFi, please do not stream music or movies. You can check your emails and surf the Web, but streaming eats up our data very quickly.
Your private river spot is about a 5-minute drive from the yurt and is secluded and accessible from our vacant lot next to our cabin which is also listed on Airbnb.
Общение с гостями
We will meet you at the yurt and give you the key. We do live in town and will be available to answer any questions you may have during your stay.
Другие важные подробности
No pets are allowed
No smoking in or around the yurt
Please do NOT burn candles inside the yurt
Because we are in a remote location, we can only get a limited amount of WiFi,so please do not stream music or movies. You can check your emails and surf the Web, but streaming eats up our data very quickly. We appreciate your cooperation.
Refunds will not be made due to circumstances that are not in control of the owners such as, but not limited to, late check-in due to condition of house left by previous guest, National Park closures, road closures to the National Park, weather conditions & power outages provided that these circumstances do not make the yurt uninhabitable.
By booking this space you're agreeing to follow Richard & Jeanie's House Rules.
NO SMOKING IN OR AROUND THE YURT.
NO PETS ARE ALLOWED.
NO BURNING OF CANDLES INSIDE THE YURT.
If any of the above rules are not observed, you will forfeit your deposit.
The Fine Print (don't let it scare you):
1. GENERAL: The guest is responsible for all other occupants using the premises and agrees not to have any more than 2 people staying overnight and/or the number in his/her reservation. PLEASE DO NOT USE SELF-TANNER WHILE AT THE YURT. IT PERMANENTLY STAINS SHEETS AND TOWELS.
2. CLEANING: The property will be inspected and cleaned after your departure. Please leave the property in the same general condition that you received it by making sure that the kitchen and bathroom are left clean and the house is neat and orderly. There is no need to sweep or vacuum. PLEASE leave the dishes, glasses, pots & pans, kitchen utensils and appliances in the same condition as you found them. DO NOT put pots and pans in the dishwasher.
4. GUESTS' LIABILITY: Guest agrees to accept liability for any damages caused to the property by the guest or the guest's guests, and for any items lost or stolen by guest or guest's guests. If damages are in excess of the security deposit being held, guest agrees to reimburse the owner for costs incurred to repair or replace damaged or missing items.
6. SLEEPING CAPACITY / DISTURBANCES: Guests and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit all monies paid for any of the following: A: Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity of 4 people. B: Using the premises for any illegal activity. C: Causing damage to the property or to any of the neighboring properties. D: Having a party.
7. GUESTS' RESPONSIBILITY: Guest is responsible for locking all doors and windows upon every temporary or permanent departure AND turning off the air conditioner or heater.
8. HOLD HARMLESS: The owner does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to any persons or their personal property. Guest agrees to hold harmless the owner for any loss or damage caused by weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond their control.
9. PATIOS AND DECKS: The guest accepts and assumes all risks involved in or related to the use of the surrounding areas of the house.
10. THE RIVER: Guest agrees that they are fully aware that swimming/walking in the river can be dangerous at certain times of the year, and guest hereby holds harmless the owner of above said property for any and all claims, demands and causes of action by reason of any injury or whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the guest, or any of his/her guests as a result of, or in connection with the usage of the river made available by this property for their use.
11. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: The guest, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges Owner of above said property from any and all claims, demands and causes of action by reason of any injury or whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the guest, or any of his/her guests as a result of, or in connection with, the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold the Owner free and harmless of any claim or suit arising therefrom. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this agreement, their principals, agents, successors, or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorney fees and costs.
12. By booking this rental, The guest hereby acknowledges and agrees to the terms above.
13. MOST IMPORTANTLY- Have fun, relax and enjoy yourself! And don't be freaked out by the fine print (it is only here because my brother-in-law is a paranoid attorney). Since we began renting, there haven't been any problems at all; no guest has ever had their deposit withheld or been asked to pay any compensation for any problems whatsoever.
After coming to beautiful Three Rivers for years whitewater rafting, we decided it was time to leave the hectic life of the big city and enjoy a more relaxed and peaceful way of life surrounded by the natural beauty of the Sierra Nevada foothills.