Об этом жилье
I am in mid of 20s, I just graduated from university. I like to talk with others or have couple of drinks just like a family or friends. I looking for like-minded, sociable and down-to-earth you who are respect others.
-large bedroom with en-suite for 4 & small bedroom for 2
-unlimited internet with WiFi
-24/7 free off-street parking
-2 minutes walk to tram stop
-Highpoint Shopping Mall, cinemas, gyms and restaurants (7 minutes)
Short-time visitors, working holiday long-term stay are all welcomed.
Here is our Rate List
- $25 per night per person
- $145 per week per person ($20 daily)
- you may share with other room mates with both male or/and female
If you had two visitors looking for staying up for a month, it would be:
$145 weekly * 2 persons * 4 calendar weeks
Bills and the Internet are included in the rent. The rent is paid monthly in advance or at the first day of each month.
- All the facilities and cooking condiment in the kitchen
- TV with Chrome cast
- Washing machine
- The unlimited Internet with WiFi
- Sheets and blankets
- Coffee machine
-4 minutes walk to tram 57 (which travels to city)
-2 minutes walk to tram 82 (which runs to Footscray Train Station)
Общение с гостями
I could manage to pick you up from the Melbourne International (Tullamarine) Airport to the townhouse directly, if I was free. I will inform you before your arrival to confirm it.
We enjoy talking with our guests and help them to settle down when it is your very first time to lovely Melbourne.
I would love to guide our guests to explore Melbourne, if I am free.
I enjoy cooking with master chef who stays with us by chance is a perky of letting our door open to you.
Другие важные подробности
If you are planning to stay in Melbourne with your working holiday visa while seeking out a job, the Highpoint Shopping Centre next to the townhouse would be a smart choice above all.
- NO SMOKING in the house and on the Balcony, if you want to smoke please go outside and keep it quiet in the neighbour
- DO NOT PLAY MUSIC and TALK on the BALCONY, the BALCONY is ONLY used for hanging washed clothes
- Please respect other people in the house
- Please take off your shoes before you go upstairs
- Please clean up all your used utensils once you finish up your meal
- Please keep everything out of loud and maintain the neighbour tranquil
- Please turn the appliance and light off after you use
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 7 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем 50% суммы бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 7 дней до поездки, то деньги не возращаются.
I am now based in Melbourne. I am enjoying my life here. There are heaps of interested things to do which pretty much make up my life here such as sports events, exercises, decent coffee breaks, concerts, cultural tours and scenic road trips.
I would like to have lovely people staying with me and expect you can experience a feeling of home while you are on a trip. I am also keen to make some new friends internationally and am exciting to hang out with my new friends.
The house is more likely a big family rather simply a hostel. We like people who will respect others in the house and keep this place clean and tidy.