A rare find, this stylish house & garden sleeps up to 8 people. Fresh linen, towels, teas & coffees provided + parking, yoga & catering options.
The location is ideal with great cafes, gastro pubs, restaurants, shops, parks all on your doorstep & the hosts will help to create the perfect stay for you to relax in comfort & style...
Although only available a few weeks of the year, this lovely spacious home & garden, within minutes walk from the beach, will make you want to stay longer.
We hope you will enjoy staying in our lovely family home.
Here's some information about our place:
The property has been renovated to high design standard and boasts a large private landscaped garden.
There are three spacious bedrooms:
King size bed view overlooking our private garden
King size bed, bunk beds (ideal family room sleeps 4)
King size bed (or also can be set up as 2 single beds)
There are 2 showers, 1 claw foot bath and 3 toilets.
KITCHEN & LOUNGE:
The contemporary kitchen is fitted with double oven, large dishwasher, washing machine, electric hob, four-slice toaster, kettle, fridge-freezer. Dishwasher tablets and cleaning products can be found under the sink. We love to cook and our kitchen is well equipped, you're welcome to use our utensils but please wash them up and leave the house as you find it. Chopping boards are available, so please no cutting directly on the wooden work surfaces is they will scratch.
The modern open plan living room is equipped with stereo, DAB radio, cable TV, sofas, extendable dinning table & chairs and breakfast bar & stools.
Our private garden is equipped with a large trampoline, wood fired Pizza oven, BBQ, deck chairs and sun loungers, perfect for relaxing. Please ensure all furniture and equipment is put away after use, especially in bad weather. We like to keep good relations with our neighbours, so please respect this and keep noise to a minimum inside & outside our home. No smoking inside, but you can use the back garden using an ashtray until 10pm.
Although the neighbourhood is secure, please ensure that all doors and windows are locked shut at night and when leaving the flat.
We have the following on site safety features: Smoke detector, Carbon monoxide detector, First aid kit (bathroom), Safety card, 2 Fire extinguishers (kitchen).
WIFI: free high speed connection.
We are a family friendly home, however we’re not fully equipped for babies. As our children are a bit older now, we no longer have stair-gates, high chairs and cupboard safety locks. We can provide a travel cot for guests travelling with a baby, however we will need to bring their own baby bath, high chair, plastic dinnerware, etc.
Sorry no pets allowed.
You can park on our street for £1 per hour from 9am to 8pm, alternatively we can organise cheaper parking permits for you at £7.50 per day, which allows you to park anywhere in the neighbourhood.
We love to create and collect Art, please let us if you would like to purchase a piece to take home with you. There is a price list inside our welcome pack folder or online at Charlie Doodle.
Yoga lessons available on demand, please contact us in advance so we can book a yoga teacher for you.
We can organise vegan catering for you, please let us know in advance if you would like a cake made for a special occasion or a delicious 3 course meal freshly prepared by Viva los Vegan. Cooking lessons also available on site.
We have a basket full of slippers & blankets for your comfort, please help yourself and remove any dirty shoes before walking on the rugs and carpets.
If temperatures have dropped, you will be able to control the central heating from a thermostat in the corridor. For energy efficiency reasons, please ensure the heating system is turned off before leaving the house.
We recycle religiously as the environment is very important to us. Communal bins for recycling and rubbish can easily be found on our street.
Please leave us some positive feedback on Airbnb if you enjoyed your stay. Your opinion is very important to us and helps other guests book with us.
We hope you enjoy your stay and ask that you respect our house-rules as this is our much loved home.
Please check our guidebook for our local recommendations and feel free to ask if you are looking for something more specific.
Guests will be greeted at the property and you will be shown around.
Общение с гостями
We speak English, French and Spanish and will be glad to answer any questions you may have.
Sorry no stag / hen groups as this is a much loved family home, please treat it with respect. Strictly no parties and no smoking inside, thank you.
Not suitable for pets
No parties or events
Check in after 4PM
Check out by 11AM
- STRICTLY only guests which are booked can stay/visit the house.
- We like to keep good relations with our neighbours, it's also our home so please respect this and keep noise to a minimum inside & outside our home.
- No smoking inside. You can use the back garden using an ashtray before 11pm.
- No pets allowed, sorry.
- We love to cook and our kitchen is well equiped, you're welcome to use our utensils but please wash them up and leave the house as you find it and no cutting directly on the work surfaces is it will scratch, chopping boards are available.
- Please look after all furnishings in the house and let us know immediately if anything is broken.
- We love to create and collect Art, please let us if you would like to purchase a piece to take home.
- Yoga lessons available on demand, please contact us in advance so we can book a yoga teacher for you.
- We ask guests to consider their noise levels in communal & outside of the house, particularly after 11pm.
- Please ensure you have all your belongings with you before leaving as we charge minimum £10 to forward by post.
- Occasionally we may be able to offer an early check-in or late check out for an additional fee, please check with us before your stay.
- Babies are welcome, however we do not have a travel cot, high chair or stair gates so you will need to bring these along.
- We have a basket full of slippers for your comfort, please help yourself and remove any dirty shoes when walking on the carpets.
- We can organise parking vouchers for you for £7.50 per day, please let us know in advance if you require any.
We thank you in advance for your co-operation and hope you enjoy your stay!