Spend Spring, Summer, Fall & Winter at our house 5 min to beach for the summer & ski hill for the winter. Upscale gated golf & ski & boating community. 2 Swimming Pools/Tennis.Large family room, Playroom / Pool table.
4 bed/3 Bath. Deck with grill.
The house is on 3 levels.
Общение с гостями
You are fee to contact the owner at any time
Guests under 26 have to pay extra security.
Guests have to provide their home address.
Drivers have to provide their Car's Year, Color, Make, Model, license plate & state registered.
The house has to be returned clean. All Trash has to be brought to the community recycling area by the North gate.
Smoking is allowed outside only.
2.People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. The owner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The owner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4.Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
5.Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6.Pets are permitted only with prior approval.
7.Pets are not allowed in the beds.
8.Landlord shall provide towels, toilet paper, blankets, pillows, cups, knives, forks, spoons, dishes, dish soap and other items as commonly used by the Landlord's family.
9.Water and Septic: The property is on a well and septic systems. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. No bleached product should be used.
10.State law requires RECYCLING. Please dispose recyclable items SEPARATELY from regular garbage & bring to Recycling area by North Gate.
11.There shall be no refunds of rents due to shortened stays or ruined expectations because of weather conditions.
12.The Tenants shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. The Tenants shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. Creating a disturbance of the above nature shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and Tenants shall then immediately vacate the premises. Quiet hours are from 10 PM to 8 AM .
13.Tenant agrees that Fireworks and other hazardous materials shall NOT BE USED in or around the property.
14.Tenant shall use the property for legal purposes only and other use, such as but not limited to, illegal drug use, abuse of any person, harboring fugitives, etc.; shall cause termination of this agreement with no refund of rents or deposits.
13. Tenant agrees NOT TO ACCESS the owner's closet, even if unlocked, which contains cleaning supplies and chemicals that could be hazardous to children and adults.
14. The property has a fire extinguisher installed under the kitchen sink. The fire extinguisher was fully charged at last inspection. It is the duty of the tenant to inform owner immediately should the fire extinguisher become less than fully charged. Tenant agrees to use the fire extinguisher only for true emergencies.
15. The property has smoke detectors installed around a house and they are believed to function properly at the time of rental. Tenant will notify owner if a fire alarm “chirps" or has a low battery condition.
16. Tenant shall see to their own security while in the property by locking doors, windows, etc. when it's prudent to do so.
17. Valuable items left behind by tenant will be held for the tenant and every reasonable effort will be made to contact the tenant for return. If items are not claimed for longer than 3 months they shall become the property of the Landlord. The Landlord shall not be held liable for condition of said items.
18. Cable TV is provided and service level has been chosen by the Landlord. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content or personal preferences with regard to cable TV service.
19. Tenant agrees that Air conditioning shall not be set below 65 degrees; heat shall not be set above 75 degrees and settings to be returned to original settings upon leaving a property. Doors and windows shall be closed when either heat or air conditioning is in operation. All the lights and appliances have to be turned off or returned to their ORIGINAL STATE.