Self contained,spacious, rear garden villa in a tranquil setting in a quiet street with a lovely park nearby. Air conditioned, queen bed & access to outdoor patio area from the main bedroom. Walk to restaurants and bus stop or rail station. Easy links to Perth,Joondalup City or the beach.
Self contained rear garden villa in a tranquil setting. The Villa has a nice kitchen and breakfast bar, TV , washing machine, microwave, gas stove,oven,wardrobe,iron,ironing board,wifi etc.fans, air conditioning. Private outside deck and patio - accessible from bed room or rear garden.
Separate private entrance through garage (with remote control doors) and paved walk to front door of villa. Security lights. Covered garage parking by arrangement. ALL the comforts of home in our totally self-contained private rear garden villa.
Общение с гостями
We don't see our guests except if we bump into them as they are coming in or going out through the garage from the back of the house.
We respect the privacy of our guests and hope the villa is a quiet escape from the hustle and bustle of a visitors activities.
But we do live on the property so are available for emergencies or questions or directions, or even for a chat!
Другие важные подробности
We have an old dog called Bloke - He sleeps most of the day.
- We hope our guests have a nice stay in Perth/Greenwood.Please respect the privacy of neighbours and be quiet between 10 pm and 7am.
- This is a smoke-free property so NO SMOKING is allowed anywhere on the premises.
- The space is restricted to children under 5 years old but we do make exceptions, just ask!
- Have a pet you want to bring along? We do make exceptions so please just ask.
- A Stay longer than two weeks is by request.
- Please note that we try to accommodate guests requests to the best of our ability, but we are in a quiet suburban street, so check in before 11 PM would be appreciated so we can welcome you and provide access to the Villa.
I am a retired teacher who loves to cook, read, write, do craft and travel with my husband Haig. Together, we have been to various parts of the world and our favourite destinations are Europe and the US of A.
We also enjoy exploring Australia, especially the outback, the East Coast and the wine areas and south and south western beaches of WA. We like trying new cuisines and cultural experiences and have a big extended and Rotary family around the world who we enjoy visiting and having them visit us. We like walking and sports, fishing and gardening. I belong to a choir, so music is enjoyed too.