Spacious house with large kitchen good for family and group gatherings. 5 minute walk to metro and many popular restaurants, cafes, and shops. Private off-street parking for one car and on-street parking permits available for 2 more cars.
Large spacious house for family and group gatherings. 5 minute walk to metro, restaurants, and pubs. The house is located on Cooper Circle in historic Ledroit Park. The National Mall, Capitol, Smithsonian Museums, and Chinatown are just 2 to 3 metro stops away. The White House is just 4 stops away.
This renovated rowhouse, originally built in the 1920's, has a large European professional kitchen open to the living room. Many historic details have been preserved like the original hardwood floors and ornate metal ceilings.
It's a walkable neighborhood with restaurants, a weekend farmers market, organic dairy/market, and coffee shops. It's closer-in than Capitol Hill, but quieter than Dupont, Logan, or Georgetown.
*Private parking space for 1 car, On-street parking for an additional car.
*European professional kitchen with Sub-zero fridge, stone countertops, Miele dishwasher, professional range, waffle maker, and a lot more!
*Large private wooden deck.
*Dining room seating for 10.
*Back garden with deck and patio.
*Flatscreen TV, DVDs, board games.
*Gourmet coffee beans and grinder provided for fresh coffee.
Общение с гостями
If you need anything during your stay, the best way to reach me is by text.
- Smoking is not allowed in the house or on the front and back porches.
- Please be considerate of the cleaner and leave the house how you found it.
- It is guests' responsibility to put trash and recycling bins out on trash days. Cans should be placed outside the back gate on Monday and Thursday evenings and rolled back in the following day.
- Guest must keep the property and all furnishings in good order and use appliances for their intended uses.
- No pets are allowed without prior approval.
- No parties or outside guests allowed after 10pm without prior approval. Quiet hours are 11pm to 8am. There is an apartment under the house and Guest agrees to abide by all District of Columbia laws and regulations related to disturbing the peace. Neighbors are to be treated respectfully.
- The owner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. Homeowner are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By making a reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
У этого хозяина 94 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы