Experience the real Italy away from all the tourists in this wonderful home set amongst rolling hills. Wake up to the sound of roosters in the morning. This beautiful apartment of approx 150sqm is the top floor of a large Italian Villa with your own gated driveway and separate secured entrance. Modern furniture, large kitchen, dining and living area. Just a short drive from Cervaro and Cassino and a fantastic and reasonably priced base to explore Almalfi, Rome, Naples all with 1-2hours drive.
10 Reasons Why This Italian Home is For You!
1) Bright and colourful spacious apartment with modern furniture throughout.
2) A wonderful large private balcony with views of the hills in the background. A small table and chairs to enjoy the view from.
3) Great location as a base as midway between Rome and Naples.
4) The property is securely fenced with off street parking for your sports car.
5) Local supermarket within 10 minutes drive to stock up on your supplies.
6) Three bedrooms with a super large living and dining area and delightful balcony.Two brand new cozy double beds !!. The apartment comfortably accommodates 4-6 people with a double bed in the two main bedrooms and 2 small single beds for children in the third room.
7) Fully equipped kitchen with everything you could need.
8) The apartment comes with loads of different exercise equipment to keep you fit and in shape. (Spin Bike, Steper etc)
9) A fantastic BBQ should you want to cook up a storm.
10) Free WIFI !!!!
Plenty of options to explore and use this place as a base.
-Cassino 7km (13 mins)
-Montecassino 8km (14 mins)
-Cervaro town 6km (9 mins)
-Sperlonga with its beautiful beach 63km (1hr)
-Pompei 110km (1hr 10mins)
- La Reggia Designer Outlet (Fantastic shopping) 70km (47mins)
- Naples 92km (1hr)
- Royal Palace of Caserta 65km (48 mins)
- Amalfi Coast 150km (2hrs)
- Roccaraso (Skiing) 77km (1hr 20mins)
The ski area of Roccaraso, otherwise known as the Skipass Alto Sangro, is the best known of the Abruzzo resorts and has no less than 120 km of piste for you to enjoy (including 8 km at Pescocostanzo).
We are hosts that go the extra mile to ensure you will have a nice time in Italy and are fully informed. We truly care about your experience and we will do everything in our power to make it a good one.
To summarise the apartment contains the following:
-linen and towels
- 40inch TV & dvd/media player
-iron and iron board
-fully equipped kitchen includes: pots, pans, glasses, cutlery -basic condiments
We will be happy to provide a full list of suggestions and recommendations.
Background info per Wikipedia:
Cervaro is a town and comune in the Province of Frosinone in the Italian region Lazio. It is located in the Liri valley, about 130 km southeast of Rome and about 50 km southeast of Frosinone. Cassino is located at the foot of Monte Cairo near the confluence of the Gari and Liri rivers. The city is best known as the site of the Abbey of Montecassino and the Battle of Monte Cassino during World War II.
Gated driveway with space for multiple vehicles.
Minimum 3 nights.
Smoking: No smoking.
Pets: No Pets.
Noise: Guests must ensure they keep their noise down and respect the neighbours which means no loud parties.
IDs are required before checking in.
Lost keys must be replaced.
У этого хозяина 20 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I was born in Rome and then later raised in a small country town in Italy. Creating Art has been an inspirational and integral part of my life since childhood. My love and passion for art as a means of expressing myself is ever evolving.