Two independent, interconnected en suite guest rooms sharing a small kitchenette [fridge & 2 electric hobs] and a cute veranda, from where you can enjoy the great view of Plati Gialos’ blue waters.
Within a 2' walk you can enjoy Platis Gialos' beach bars and restaurants, while there is easy access to bus services and boat buses. In case you rent a car there is free parking available.
the pictures available show all the rooms available in the property
- 2' walk for the Platis Gialos' beach and the variety of restaurants located by the beach
- 7' (beach walk) to the bus stop that takes you to the town (from there you can take other buses to go elsewhere)
- 7' (beach walk) to the water bus that takes you to some of the most popular beaches (Paranga, Paradise, Super Paradise, Agrari and Elia)
- 10'-12' walk to Paranga and Ag. Anna beaches (it takes much longer by car) and Scorpios club
- 15' - 20' walk to Psarrou beach and Nammos
- there is usually no heavy clubbing/partying in the area
Общение с гостями
I am usually staying next door and I will try to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
Also I would be happy to make some recommendations on places you can go (beaches, restaurants, bars, clubs etc.)
Другие важные подробности
The owner of the property will not accept any liability for losses to guests for any claim, including but not limited to:
1) The liability for injury, death, accident, loss, theft or damage to property, loss of pleasure, physical or mental retardation or a disadvantage.
2) construction difficulties or noise, weather, the novel or unusual conditions, unexpected power failure, weather, local laws, the novel or unusual conditions;
3) lack of travel documents, passports, visas and health certificates, if any, additional expenses due to delays or changes in air or other services, loss of business blogs, alternative accommodation or public transport equipment, the termination, modification fees and rates, cancellation or double booking reservations or tickets, illness, strikes, war, theft, quarantine, currency crisis, the political or social instability, disease, acts of God or any other event beyond our control.
Each guest agrees that he / she is voluntarily participating in all activities, risks and use of rooms, and hereby assumes all risks of injury, illness, loss or property damage, if any, including, without limitation, any loss or theft of personal property.
- Refrain from throwing toilet paper/papers etc. in the toilet
- Switch on boiler for 20' for hot water (please switch off after shower)
- Water non-drinkable
- Smoking is not allowed in the rooms
- Respect the property