Entire Suite130 per night.
Brand new. Two bedrooms. Ensuite washer/dryer. Hardwood floors. Walking distance to downtown core.
Welcome To Your Furnished 1 Bedroom Condo + Den in Trendy Toronto Old Town
- Large Balcony with Beautiful View of Downtown Toronto
- Modern One + 1 Bedroom in a New Condo Building, at the Boundary of Toronto's Coolest Neighbourhood.
- Equipped with High speed Wireless Internet and Flat screen TV
- The master Bedroom Has a Double Bed and a twin bed at the den. All brand new furniture
- The Living Space Comfortably Holds 3 or 4 People
- The Kitchen is Fully Equipped for Cooking. It Comes with Brand New Pots, Pans, As Well as Tableware, Toaster and Utensils.
- Granite Counters and Stainless Steel Appliances.
- Close to Many Amenities (Restaurants, Shops, Grocery Store, Gym, Banks, etc.)
- Steps to the Streetcar (TTC)
- Utilities, Electricity, Internet Included
- Building Features Amenities Available (Fitness Room, Lounge, etc.)
*** BOOKING ***
GUESTS: For security purpose and to ensure that both parties are completely comfortable, guests who wish to make a reservation must have a completed profile on Airbnb.
NOTE: Please review house rules in order to reserve your spot quickly! My calendar is Always up-to-date. Please read the house rules carefully and send me a brief info about your visit along with the Booking Request. I look forward to hosting you!
*** CHECKING IN ***
Once your reservation has been accepted, a check-in instruction will be made available with confirmation itinerary. You are welcome to check-in any time after 3 PM.
Very close to the financial district and sports venues like the Air Canada Centre and Rogers Centre. Steps to all the trendy shops of Queen Street and the great restaurants and bars of King Street are right at your door step. Steps to distillery district / St. Lawrence Market. 15 minute walk to the lake shore / Exhibition Place. Near to the Toronto Convention Centre.
Общение с гостями
I am available to offer help if needed during your stay
Другие важные подробности
Whether you're here for personal and/or business and need a comfortable place to call home, or looking to explore Toronto's incredible sights and sounds, my place is well-suited to a variety of personalities and needs.
No parties, respect for neighbors and the place. No pets. Its a really nice, well kept space and I am only looking to rent it to people who demonstrate they will take care of it - its my house not just a place I rent. I am looking for clean person(s) that would take care of this property as their own.
Absolutely no smoking even on the balcony, and absolutely no drugs.
Please respect the neighbors and refrain from loud music or creating a disturbance.
Remove shoes inside the unit.
Leave the unit in the same clean condition as how you found it.
Respect my home as your own and we're cool!
У этого хозяина 3 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы