This self-contained very large 2 bedroom apartment is close to Sydney city CBD, popular parks, cafes , shops (Oxford St, Double Bay), transport & Eastern Beaches.
Spacious 2 bedroom apartment with a dining room, dedicated workspace, separate kitchen and bathroom. The apartment is fully furnished with all you’ll need for short to medium stays. Modern, clean, quiet and spacious, located exactly where you want to stay. Lots of sun light fills the 2 large bedrooms thanks to the large north-west windows.
- Comfortable queen beds (x2)
- Quality linens and pillows
- Built-in wardrobe in each bed room
- Double glazed sound proof windows
- Separate bathroom
- Heat lamp
- Shampoo/Conditioner/Body Wash
- Hair Dryer
- Separate Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Fridge/Freezer, Cook-top, Oven/grill
- Crockery, cutlery, utensils, pots, pans, etc.
- Washing machine/dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Tea/coffee/cooking oil for cooking
LARGE LIVING ROOM:
- 65” Smart LED TV & DVD player
- Dedicated friendly workspace (actual workspace size table & chair)
- Wifi Internet
- Dinning set (Table and chairs)
- Heater for winter
- Fans for summer
The whole apartment
Общение с гостями
Guests will receive the keys upon arrival.
I am always available via email or phone during your stay.
I live only 10 minutes away so any issues, I am available to assist at short notice.
Другие важные подробности
We are happy to accommodate early check-in (before 2 pm) and late check-out (after 10 am) when ever possible and if there are no other bookings.
There is an additional fee of $30 for this service.
Please note: Strictly maximum 4 guests only.
- The building is a residential apartment building so please be respectful of the neighbours by keeping noise down.
- Strict No Party Policy - Immediate evictions apply.
- Please be respectful to all household items. Any damage will be deducted from the Bond.
- No smoking inside the apartment.
- No Pets Allowed.
- Basic rules for any apartment living really.
- Most of all I just want you to enjoy your stay, whilst remembering that it is my home, not a hotel :)