Cozy & spacious home with fenced backyard leading to a large dock great for fishing and Swimming. Amazing views of Mt. Tallac and the water. Wonderful family dinners from the well stocked SS kitchen and 8 seat round kitchen table perfect for board games. Relax by the river rock gas fireplace, with plenty of leather sofas and club chairs for all. Hot Tub and gas bbq on the patio. Relax in Jacuzzis in both bathrooms upstairs. Mature guests 25 years old+ welcome due to rental permit requirements.
AirBNB does not calculate the required 12% City of South Lake Tahoe Sales tax, $35 Spa Cleaning fee nor the $15/nt per pet fee. Their rates are the nightly rate and the $150 cleaning fee only. Unfortunately, they do not have a field for either of these costs to be included in the rates. Please note pets will not be allowed until you send the dogs name and dob, vet name and vet contact info to verify the pet is up to date on rabies, dhlpp, heartgard heartworm and frontine flea and tick medication.
Entire home,yard and dock
Общение с гостями
I can be reached via email or cell
Minimum age to rent is 25 yrs or older.
Check out is 11am and check in is 4pm.
Garbage pick-up is Friday 9AM-put out garbage no later than 8am.
Do not set out garbage before Friday AM due to wildlife and Garbage Company will assess a cleanup fine.
Please pull cans into garage by 6pm Friday; otherwise TKPOA will assess a $250 fine. Excess garbage can be taken to the dumpsters at the TKPOA Office parking lot at 356Ala Wai Blvd.
· Use trash liner bags for all garbage cans throughout house –bags are inside laundry cabinet. Use black bags for trash cans in garage. Put all garbage from all cans throughout house in garbage bags and then into the garage trash cans. All trash, perishables in refrigerator and coffee grounds must be in garage trash cans prior to checkout
· Parking allows only four vehicles in winter. Two in the garage and two in the driveway – no parking on street due to snowplow
· No Smoking is allowed in the home – Put all cigarette butts in trash – clean out Sand Pot outside of butts if you use it
· Do not burn anything or toss anything into gas fireplace - Cleaning fees of $50 or more will be assessed
· Do not re-arrange furniture – return sofa beds to original position and do not leave sheets on closed sofa beds
· Do not re-wire TV cables – TVs’ upstairs do not have cable and are for use with the DVD, VCR and Gaming systems.
· Do not leave anything on grass due to burn marks
· Do not open owners’ closet
· Clean lint from dryer between each load
· Leave washing machine door ajar
· Keep all skis, sleds or snowboards in garage – do not bring into home
· Hang all wet towels only in bathrooms. Do not leave damp towels on carpet or furniture
· Supervise children and pets at all times especially near dock and water
· No pets on bedding or furniture – all pet waste must be cleaned up and discarded
· Turn heat back to 60 degrees at departure and leave fan on Auto
· Lock and secure all doors and windows and close blinds
· All dishes are to be washed and returned to appropriate cupboards prior to checkout
· Turn off all lights and unplug kitchen appliances
· Turn off gas to BBQ –do not move
· Use spa additives, close spa cover , lock child resistant locks, turn down spa to 80o and lock chain
· Guests accepting responsibility for the property must be 25 years of age or older, cannot arrive with more than the amount of people stated above or they will not be permitted to enter the house, and NO REFUND will be issued. Owner will not be responsible for accidents or injuries to guests or for loss of money, jewelry or other valuables during your stay.
NO NEIGHBORHOOD DISTURBANCES: FINE ARE IMMEDIATELY ASSESSED TO THE RENTER by the POLICE and TKPOA Security
1.TKPOA has a ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY regarding the vacation renter actions that constitute a violation of the TKPOA rules:
a.Exceeding maximum occupancy per Rental Placard (more than 2 people per bedroom + 4 additional people)
b.Exceeding maximum parking per Rental Placard
c.Parking in other than designated spaces for the unit being rented
d.Excessive, disruptive or objectionable noise including making noise above ambient levels after 8 pm on weekdays and 10 PM on weekends
e.Speeding or making a wake while boating in the Tahoe Keys Lagoons
g.Drunk and Disorderly Conduct
h.Destruction of Private Property
k.Verbal harassment or threat of physical violence against a TKPOA employee or other Tahoe Keys residents
2.In the event a complaint is filed with the TKPOA Member Services Department and the complaint is verified, then TKPOA will follow its Governing Documents and will assess a $1,000 (one thousand dollar) fine per occurrence against the responsible property owner. Once completed, the fine will be included in the property owner’s next quarterly assessment.
I am a San Francisco Bay Area native with 2 young kids, 2 dogs and a cat. I own my own business and have managed my own vacation rental properties for over 10 years. My rentals are: 3 bed/3 bath home on the water in South Lake Tahoe as well as a 2 bed/2 bath condo one block from the Newport Beach. I import/export pet toys so I get to travel a lot for work with my husband Darin.