Stay in an historic bank building converted into a residence in rural Tomales, centrally located to Pt. Reyes National Seashore, Tomales Bay and the Pacific Ocean. Perfect for hiking, biking, kayaking, and a relaxing get-a-way.
This unique B&B is a 2-story artist's residence in a converted bank building, located in the sleepy, west Marin town of Tomales. Tomales is surrounded by open hills and agriculture, much of it protected into perpetuity by Marin Agricultural Land Trust.
This vacation spot is a short hop from the Napa and Sonoma wine valleys, historic Bodega Bay where Alfred Hitchcock filmed “The Birds,” beaches, redwoods, bicycling, kayaking and much more. Relax with modern comforts. Sleep in a quiet luxury loft. Feel safe and secure at Not-A-Bank!
Guests have access to the entire two-story 1,200 sq. ft. building:
• one bedroom upstairs with a California king bed
• couch hide-a-bed downstairs
• bathroom with a shower
• linens and towels provided
• full kitchen equipped with stove top, oven, microwaven, refrigerator, freezer, toaster, French press coffee maker, coffee grinder, and selection of teas
• baby grand piano, Hammond organ, & guitars
• Roku streaming TV
• phonograph player with vinyl records
• Bose sound system with mini jack and Bluetooth connections
• high speed WiFi is password free
• water from a spring-fed well, purified at the source for drinking
• Verizon cell service only (use a VOIP over internet to make calls)
• recommended that you park behind the building off street
Общение с гостями
I respect your privacy and interact via text, email, or phone. I will only be in person if there is a problem.
Другие важные подробности
PLEASE NOTE: Although the rental is listed as sleeping 4 people, it is most comfortable for 2. The second bed is a couch hide-a-bed located in the downstairs bank lobby/living room.
No children. No pets. No smoking. I do need at least 24 hour notice to complete booking. Please do not request booking in less time.
Quirky artist type, musician, writer of short stories, into design. Well traveled, over educated. Laugh loud. Play hard. Dress Casual.