Об этом жилье
Spring is coming soon !
INSTANT BOOKING ONLY PLEASE...
Come over for a week break !
Get the best location, best flat in one clic.
Check in : am flexible !
VTC Driver Dark Berline with luggage carried to my place (arrival and departure) on option.
My flat is a clear, ventilated, calm two parts flat located in Batignolles : 17eme; bourgeois non formal area with a lot of small and cheap restaurants and two very nice parks (check photos) with a great view on the rooftops of Paris !
Make your own airbnb experience and enjoy a real feeling of freedom !
My place is a room + living room flat, (not a studio) .
if ok to you, you can place an instant booking to save time ! (see my faqs)
Right after booking, please dont forget to indicate your arrival time.
The last day you can leave luggages in my hall, and come back later to pick them up, against keys.
Right after booking you shall receive all instructions and tips.
So clic on my page like more than 100 guests have tries my place already !
Flat is very "Designer spirit", very clear and calm (white walls, glass, and wooden floor).
1) Room : 140cm large x 200 cm bed + 3 pillows each, (sheets, cover braid, and braid provided + an additional braid in the cupboard below your bed), desk, new chair, fast cable wifi, 100 chanels tv,tel (100 countries land line) , cupboard.
2) Living room.: large double sofabed 140cm x 190 cm (can be used in single position only also), table (extensions below the dressing, on the right), chairs and speakers for your iphone.
3) kitchen : toaster, cofee machine, electric kettle, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave, electric oven, electric cooking place and direct filtered tab water, iron and iron board, rack dryer (behind the fridge)
4) Bathroom : classic shower + balneo jets +towel electric rack heater, hair dryer, hair curler (towels, shower carpet, shower gel, shampoo are provided), washing drying machine .Warning : shaving plug is coupled with light miror .
5) Toilets : wc are apart the bathroom (cloth curtain of the living room for more privacy)
Flat is a charming flat located onthe last 6th floor, under the rooftops ( Lift stop at 5th floor)
Общение с гостями
airbnb emails + text message or call in case of emergency
i live 15 mn away from the flat
Другие важные подробности
If you are a professional, airbnb can issue an invoice to be paid back.
Also download these very useful applications : urban pulse (transportations), yelp, unlike regarding restaurants, etc
I dont have any us Electric plug converter so dont kindly forget yours ....
HOW TO BEST VISIT PARIS IN A FEW DAYS :
1)Public Byke network "Velib" : station is located on corner Rue legendre/Rue Nollet : download the velib application to visit paris by public byke
2) regular RATP BUS : Some regular bus line are crossing the whole Paris and you can enjoy all monuments : for example take the bus 95 at place de clichy to get access to the Louvre, the river seine, Saint Germain, etc, all in one single ticket (2 for the whole line) : must get a Pass navigo for the monday week (16 e) because each time you enter a bus you need to pay a ticket
3) Visit Paris in a 2CV open car : with "4 roues sous 1 parapluie" website.
4)Double deck bus (open tour) : Private double stairs Bus (YELLOW or RED BUS) L'Open Tour is a hop-on, hop-off tour bus service that offers four different tour routes and 50 stops around Paris-- arguably providing the greatest range of choices among tour bus operators in the city of light. The bright-yellow, easily recognizable double-decker bus is good for sightseeing as it boasts a large open deck. Audio commentary is available in English, French and six other languages. While this is a very popular tour, readers have often commented that they found it rather expensive and not necessarily great value for money. My suggestion: take this tour if you're not comfortable getting around on your own and want the security and ease of having someone else determine your route. If not, I'd just get a good map and find your way on your own.
5) by boat : at Pont de l’Alma : bateaux-mouches website (check my guidebook)
a)The longuest tour, the "Paris Grand Tour lasts 2 hours 15 minutes and shuttles visitors around many of the city's most popular sites, including the Louvre Museum, Eiffel Tower, and the Arc de Triomphe.
b)The Montparnasse tour lasts about an hour and covers some of the left bank's most storied places, including the Latin Quarter, Montparnasse and the Invalides.
c)The Montmartre Tour lasts a little over an hour and gives visitors a good overview of the edgier, more modern right bank, with notable stops at the Sacre Coeur basilica, the Moulin Rouge cabaret, the Saint-Martin canal area and classic Paris department stores (Grands Magasins).
d)The Bastille tour lasts around an hour and gives a good glimpse of Paris' dynamic center and Seine-side attractions, including the Centre Pompidou, the trendy Marais district, the Ile Saint Louis and Picasso Museum.
e)Ticketing and boarding time information: One and two-day passes are available and you can take as many tours as you want for the duration the ticket is valid. For complete information on current fares, where to purchase and boarding schedules, visit the Open Tour website. You can also book L'Open Tour tickets online: (Book direct now at Rail Europe).
The Bottom Line: Slightly more expensive than Les Cars Rouges, but offers a more complete range of tours. Take this tour if you want to get a truly complete look at the city's most important sights.
6) the RER C, To visit Paris , you can also use the RER C, down av de clichy , at porte de clichy (one line with many top touristic sites) :
(station : RER C Champ de mars, RER C Pont de l’Alma, RER C Invalides, RER C Musee d’Orsay, RER C St-Michel, RER C Paris Austerlitz, RER C Bibliotheque Francois Mitterand), then :
7) CHEVERNY : check blablacar website ! much better than trains and tourist buses tour (too expensive)
8) NORMANDY BEACHES (DEAUVILLE) : Take train at ST LAZARE (line 13) : only 2 hours to get there (check SNCF website) .
Safety regulations: Paris is nice but wacha because many pickpockets.
Lock the door of the room once thermostat has been scrolled down to his max.
Put the key of the room and the key of the flat separate from your wallet, in a top safe place (we have no extra key of the room).
When having lunch or for a drink outside cafés, never leave your mobile on the table (Pay attention to Romanian minors which steal the tourists, with a paper sheet onto the mobile)
And never accept copper ring in the street (Romanian technique)
Subway: preferably lean on the opposed door of entry door and keep romanians kids away from you.
Velib public bykes : attach your bag to the basket
Dont become paranoiac but some few rules like discretion and not exposing cameras to the public will keep you at safe !
HOUSE RULES :
1) wifi : to reboot wifi press small round button on top of the internet black box.
If not working, then reboot the internet box
You can close tv, and internet box at night with the electric button on the left of the bed
2) TV: Stop Button is located down, on the right side of TV
a) Press TV on the orange button of the remonte control of TV
b) Press the red button on the top of the remote control of the internet box
c) Then press "liste" to select your TV channel.
3) White curtains in living room and room : use your 2 hands to roll up the curtain up to the top (the right hand pulling the plastic chain , and the left hand maintaining the curtain and guiding it into the roll .
4) Shower curtain : one side must be stick with water against mirror and other side maintained with sanex shower gel 1 Liter (heavy) on the shampoo corner of the shower,
Shower carpets : Put the 2 Camping towels provided to you, on the floor, in front of shower to prevent watering the floor.
5) Heaters: thank you for lowering(dimming) radiators at the most when you go out or if you open the window.
Thank you also to leave the sausage of foam insulation under the front door.
6) Windows: make sure that all windows are closed during potential rainy days.
7) kitchen: spare surfaces of kitchen: use the white plastic board to cut the bread in complete safety.
White walls: put the cover on the frying pan and on the pan to avoid damaging walls and please avoid making fryings.
8) Dishwasher : no hand dishes please :use the dishwasher:
open the machine: put half a tablet in the left box and 3 pressures of liquid of rinsing in the right box.
Close the grey boxes and close the machine ; then press the first button 'Marche' on the right + press the small button on the left (see photo of the dish-whasher)
9) Oven: use the position ventilator to make circulate the heat + chose the temperature and when you ended, make sure that the button of temperature is closed well.
Pizzas: leave the oven on 220 ° for 10 mn before entering the pizza
Water in kitchen : pull the bar and turn the top button .
a) Humidity : Please keep window opened during 5 to 10 mn after shower, or during washing machine to prevent any humidity and lower thermostat of the towel rack to green position.
b) shower curtain : one side must be stick with water against mirror and other side maintained with sanex shower gel 1 Liter (heavy) on the shampoo corner of the shower,
c) Shower carpet : use the camping towels which are hanging on the right of the shower entrance, and put them in front of shower, on the floor, to prevent watering the floor.
c) washing-machine : use program 13 rather for quick wash, and program 4 for regular wash;
d) To dry clothes: use the towel rack heater or the plastic rack located behind the fridge and extend it in the living room, not to closed to living room heater.
Please do not cover the heaters living room and bedroom with clothes to prevent any fire or to prevent coloring heaters.
11) Neighbours : if possible, kindly avoid shoes with heels in the apartment, late loud music and TV
12) local SIM card : sold at the cybercafe, 91 street Legendre
13) Land line : to make free calls please ask for the list of free countries !
14) trash room : no selection (only for bottles : in the house of the yard behing elevator) : trash room is located on left of elevator when down
15) White curtains in living room and room : use your 2 hands to roll up the curtain up to the top (the right hand pulling the plastic chain , and the left hand maintaining the curtain and guiding it into the roll .
16) Shower curtain : one side must be stick with water against mirror and other side maintained with sanex shower gel 1 Liter (heavy) on the shampoo corner of the shower,
SHOWER: Put 3 Camping towels provided to you, on the floor, in front of shower to prevent watering the floor.
Drying of clothes: use the towel dryer to dry your clothes or l plastic rack located behind the fridge . Of course do not cover the regular heaters with clothes.
17) trash room : no selection (only for bottles : in the house of the yard behing elevator) : trash room is located on left of elevator when down
Here we are ! Sorry for long list ! Enjoy your stay in Paris !
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 5 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем всю сумму бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 5 дней до поездки, то мы вернем 50% стоимости всех ночей бронирования, кроме первой. Стоимость первой ночи не возращается.
Am a single, straigth, (young), urban, (christian) and have been hosting more than 200 guests.
My airbnb activity is managed in a very professional and friendly/ respectful way !
All will be done for you to get a perfect stay !
Like many others before, try the best of Airbnb in Paris and make a simple clic on my page !
Am sure you will enjoy !