A reimagined one-bedroom homesteader cabin, located on its own 5 acres of pristine Mojave desert, perched between Joshua Tree National Park and Pappy & Harriet's in Pionertown!
A re-imagined 1950s homesteader cabin on 5 acres of open Mojave desert, surrounded by Joshua Trees. We fell in love with Joshua Tree, found this little 450 sq ft cabin, and decided to make a go at restoring it. Outdoor wood-burning fireplace for ultimate evening hang experience.
Interested in other dates or arrangements? We also have:
• The Hi Desert Ranch, 5 acre micro-resort with swimming pool (sleeps up to 12)
• The Hi Desert Haven, adjacent to the Ranch. One bedroom house + converted shipping container 2nd bedroom + hot tub, all nestled in a desert valley (sleeps up to 6)
• The Hi Desert Trip, combined listing to book both the Ranch+Haven (sleeps up to 20!!!)
This cabin, and the 5 acres surrounding it, is all yours. Complete privacy - no shared walls/yard/fencing.
Другие важные подробности
• Queen bed features premium 100% cotton sheets and a fluffy feather duvet. Two pillows per person - your choice of firm or med/soft. Towels are premium 100% cotton too.
• All guest soaps (dish soap, hand soap, shower gel/shampoo) are natural plant-based soaps with essential oils. **
• The house is ideal for a couple, as it true the original Homesteader Cabin dimensions (20'x25'). As needed, the couch folds out for an additional bed - please be aware that this is a small cabin and the bedroom wall does not reach to the top of the vaulted ceiling.
• The last 3/4 miles to the house is on a smooth, wide unpaved road suitable for any car. 4wd definitely not necessary, please drive slowly to keep the dust down for our neighbors (both human and equine).
• Make sure to bring firewood on your way in - the patio is great for an evening fire and watching the sunset!
Unless owner is notified and agrees to in advance in written form:
-No remote controlled aircraft (quadcopter, etc.) flown over or used to film neighboring property.
-No photography, film or video for commercial, professional or student use is permitted on the premises. If you wish to film professionally on the property I would like to know the specifics of the project and have a contract with these details.
-No third party bookings.
-No more guests are allowed on the property for a gathering than the number indicated and paid for on the booking details
-Only the number of guests indicated on the reservation are allowed to stay or visit at the house.
Any violation of these rules may be subject to additional fees, immediate expulsion from premises and/or legal action.
We are available as you need us, otherwise you have your complete privacy. As our reviews show, we are always easily on-hand via phone, text or email and love to give recommendations or just talk desert stuff.
To make it easier for you, we have a keyless entry so you don't have to worry about coordinating key handoffs or late check-ins.
Hello! We are a husband-wife creative design team that designs and builds livable (and lovable) small spaces. We combine our passion for re-purposed materials with a dash of ingenuity and intuition. Our work has appeared on: HGTV, FYI Network's Tiny House Nation, Food & Wine Magazine, CNN, Glamour Magazine, UK's the Sun, Bob Vila, and Refinery 29.
We come from varied backgrounds. Michael is a musician and has toured extensively and recorded with artists such as: Pink Martini, 3 Leg Torso, and David Grisman from the Grateful Dead. Jenna's background is in the tech industry, running business operations for tech companies large and small.
Together, we love crafting unique spaces, and filling them with well-loved pieces we've carefully collected through the years. We consider it a singular treat that we can share these spaces with you.