The apartment is located in Bushwick, Brooklyn, a neighborhood that attracts artists and young college students. It's 1 block away from Subway L /M, and 10 mins to Williamsburg, 20 mins to Union Square, Manhattan.
You will have this private bedroom as well as the whole shared space you see in the pictures. You have options to sleep either in the loft bed or the pull-out sofa underneath it. Both beds are full sized. It would be perfect for 2 people who travel together but don't want to share one bed. There is also a decent sized closet included in this bedroom.
I have 2 bathrooms in this apartment. But your bathroom would be shared with the other room guest. You will immediately notice how I keep everything clean and organized. Both of the bathroom and the bedroom are fully equipped, including a hairdryer.
I don't technically provide food but I share tea and coffee/coffee maker, etc. I prepare fresh sheets, blankets, pillow cases and shower towels when new guests arrive. I keep my place very clean and new, hope you do the same. The house rules are simply no smoking indoor and no pets, plus, we need to change shoes in the hallway.
If you are interested in my place, please also check the other listing I post here on Airbnb.
Другие важные подробности
1. The apartment is on the 3rd floor with NO elevator.
2. You MAY hear sounds from the street and subway. They are the part of the city sounds of Bushwick, Brooklyn. I provide earplugs, and you'll be too exhausted from sightseeing to notice!
1. ***NO MORE THAN 2 PEOPLE STAYING
2. No guests visiting without notice
3. No Pets
4. Please take off your shoes. I suggest you to bring your own pair of slippers.