Fully equipped mother-in-law w/private entrance in a quiet Denver neighborhood. Queen bed, cotton linens, down comforter. Separate living room w/queen pull-out sofa bed, twin air mattresses for children. Full kitchen. Fenced yard. Off-street parking.
1. Smoking is allowed outside only.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Guests are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit agreed to above.
3. Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors; Code-enforced neighborhood quiet hours are from 10:00p.m. – 8:00a.m.
4. This unit are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
6. Only use appliances for their intended uses
7. PETS are permitted only with prior approval and the Pet Addendum must be completed.
8. Parking: Designated off street parking.
9. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate
10. Garbage: Any garbage must be stowed in the proper garbage or recycling receptacle, located at the side of the house.
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 7 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем 50% суммы бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 7 дней до поездки, то деньги не возращаются.
I moved to Colorado 20 years ago and love it here! I live with my husband Daniel and our dog Sawyer in a beautiful spacious home in an established neighborhood.
We are an open-minded couple who love traveling, meeting new people and sharing experiences.
Our areas of interest include theater, movies, reading and our work. I am a family therapist and educator and Daniel is a business consultant working primarily with non profits. We have two grown sons who we delight in.
These days we travel mostly to see family. We often use Airbnb when we travel and enjoy welcoming Airbnb travelers to our home as well. We have been to Europe, Belize, Mexico, India and love meeting new people and experiencing different cultures.