Lovely panoramic two bedroom - two bathroom apartment located in central town. Easy access with car and free public parking available. Walking distance to all town's amenities
This is a panoramic and bright apartment. from every front windows it enjoys an impressive view over the surrounding valleys.
The apartment is composed by two double bedrooms, two bathrooms and a large living room with kitchen area.
It is accessible by car and a free parking (no resident permit needed) is available just in front of the entrance.
Montepulciano is such a small, quaint and cozy town that travelers can feel "at home" almost immediately and welcomed as a part of the community rather than an anonymous tourist in a crowded city.
Yet Montepulciano is a perfect central location for day-long field trips to cultural and historic centers as Siena, Florence and all the other numerous classic destinations of central Italy!
- Basically we require to respect every one privacy and tranquillity so please be considered with noise in any common areas (stairs, garden) and in your apartment, especially at nighttime. Be respectful of the property and its grounds.
- Please leave the home in the same general conditions as it was when you arrived and report any complaints, malfunctioning or maintenance problems immediately so we can take care.
- Every apartment is strictly NO SMOKING
- Please turn off lights, the heating and other electronics when you leave the apartment. Close all windows (and shutters) as sudden rainstorm may occur especially in summer causing floods. Make sure the gas stove is off.
- Please be responsible with water. Keep the front entrance closed. All visitors should be registered.
У этого хозяина 107 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Buongiorno. I was born in lovely Montepulciano. Graduated in International Relations in London (UK) I worked for years in legal services of the European Union in Brussels and presently running an international company providing marketing and management to international vacation rental properties. Since 2010 I started with my sister Maria a thorough renovation of our old family house in Montepulciano making several apartments. We are glad and proud to open our residence to those wanting to experience a living in the "Renaissance gem" village and being part of our community.