Relax in our recently designed apartment in the heart of the city. Freshly renovated and equipped. 2 min walk from the Opera House and just few steps to Andrássy út the historic and beautiful boulevard of Budapest. Everything is within easy reach.
Be a good ambassador of your country. :)
Due to the fact that the building is purely residential, guests are expected to respect at all times the peace and privacy of the neighbors.
1) Strictly a non-smoking apartment, however there is a covered walkway outside the door where guests can smoke.
2) No pets allowed
3) We have zero tolerance disturbance policy, so please do not disturb the residents of the building and avoid any noisy behavior after 9:00 pm and before 9:00 AM. We reserve the right to abort the service without refund if any established complain arrives to us from the neighbours.
4) Guests are not permitted to allow other people into the apartment
5) Any property damage shall be paid in full
6) I really hope that you enjoy your stay and please let me know if anything is missing or if you have any question. I kindly ask you to use everything in the apartment as it would be yours or as you would expect others using your place and stuff, many thanks.
У этого хозяина 130 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
l love meeting people from different countries, I have lived abroad for years and was lucky enough to make friends with fantastic people all around the world. They were all ambassadors in my eyes, really great ones.. without mentioning all the names and countries: Florance for France, Steve for Ghana, Suzanna for Mexico, Billy for England, Adam and Kasha for Poland, Serkan for Turkey... Through their eyes l could get a real glimpse of their beautiful country as well.
Now as we have the opportunity to live in our glamorous Capital, Budapest and as a host I would like to share this great experience with our future guests.
About my personal life:
I have a wife and a son. In our freetime we like discovering small local places, preferable villages inside and outside of Hungary.
My favorite dishes are prepared either in Hungarian style or Indian style, the hotter the better:). I also enjoy cooking myself, discovering nice wines, Hungary is a great place to do so..
Films.. a wide range of variety: The Simpsons, The Office (English version), A Tanu, Hoří, má panenko...