WEEKENDS INC FREE SUNDAY NIGHT or late checkout (min 2 night excl. public & school hols)
SCHOOL HOLS MID WEEK BOOK 3 GET 4TH FREE!
NEW high spec purpose built 5* 1 bedroom cottage situated in its own private garden at the rear of House on the Hill! Queen bedroom & new corner lounge which converts to a queen sofa bed in lounge area. Gourmet kitchen with dishwasher, induction cook top, fan forced oven, all cooking utensils & crockery, pots & pans & Vittoria coffee machine.
A brand new charming high spec cottage with queen bedroom, mirrored wardrobe, separate bathroom with frame-less shower, toilet and modern hand basin, Corner lounge converts to a queen fully sprung bed, large flat screen TV/DVD, dining table & chairs and a full kitchen including dishwasher, microwave, fan forced oven, glass induction cooktop, full fridge/freezer, crockery, cutlery, pots and pans absolutely everything you could possibly need for your stay. The property also has reverse cycle air conditioning for your comfort in summer & winter and electric blanket for the queen bedroom. The cottage uses high quality linen & is professionally cleaned.
Lavender Cottage is in the rear garden of House on the Hill. Access is by driving down the driveway and then onto the grassed area. You will see Lavender Cottage in its own fenced garden at the rear of the property. If arriving at night, automatic outside lighting will light up the car parking area. A parking space is available at the front of Lavender Cottage on the grassed area. Lavender Cottage is a very private space.
Self-Access is via a key safe. Access information is emailed a few days before your stay with full address details, codes, wi-fi details and suggestions on how to spend your time in the Hunter Valley. Access is through the garden gate with 'Lavender Cottage' on it. The front door is a sliding door with the key-safe box on the left hand side at eye level. The keys are inside the box.
Your private front verandah looks out on to your own cottage garden. The cottage is fenced and screened for total privacy.
Общение с гостями
I am always available via email, SMS and phone to give advice and recommendations for your stay and for emergency situations regarding the property.
There is NO meet and greet service available.
Другие важные подробности
The cottage has been built for me to stay when I visit the Hunter so has quality fittings and many extras especially in the kitchen & bathroom. It Is a perfect getaway for a couple but there is a sofa bed for extras (maximum capacity 4).
The new corner. lounge easily converts to a large double fully sprung, very comfortable bed. Bedding is kept under the 'L' part of the lounge and include a mattress topper, mattress protector, sheets, duvet, pillows & towel. There is an extra charge if you require the use of the sofa bed with only 2 guests staying and extra guests pay $50pppn.
If two couples are staying both have access to the bathroom without interfering with anybody's privacy.
The cottage is double insulated so toasty warm in the winter and cool as a cucumber in the summer!
Terms and Conditions of 'Lavender Cottage'
“Booking” means the period for which you have paid to stay at the Property. “Property” means 'House on the Hill' and all its xtures, ttings and equipment. “Management” means the owners and managers of the Property. "Guests" means the persons who stay overnight in the Property during the Booking. "Visitor" means a person a Guest permits to visit the Property during the Booking.
2. ACCEPTANCE & RESPONSIBILITY.
• Payment constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. CHECK IN/ OUT
• Check-in time is not before 3pm on the arrival date and check out time is not later than 10am on departure date.
• Late departure is subject to prior arrangement and availability and extra charges will apply.
• Check-in/check-out and key collection/return procedure will be as per email instructions unless special arrangements have been made prior to arrival.
4. SECURITY BOND
• Any damage, loss or expense incurred by Management as a result of your breach of these Terms & Conditions over and above the Excess amount of $500 claimable through Airbnb will be chargeable. Examples include but are not limited to any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, extra Guests or visitors beyond those declared. You will always be notified prior to this happening.
5. PARTIES & FUNCTIONS
• Either Parties OR Functions are strictly prohibited.
• Breach of this condition may result in immediate termination and eviction without refund and extra charges for security, cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc.
6. LINEN AND TOWELS
• We supply linen, pillows, blankets and towels which must be left where supplied in the bedrooms or bath room on departure
• Pets are NOT allowed at the Property
8. YOUR OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES
• You must comply with all applicable House Rules and all instructions from Management and the caretakers of the Property concerning occupancy, property, health, safety and quiet enjoyment of the Property and our neighbours.
• You are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the Property and any part of it during your stay. You must notify us of this immediately. Management may recover from you repair or replacement cost (at Management's discretion)
• Only the guests nominated and agreed in the Booking may stay in the Property overnight. If any other guests stay extra charges may apply or the agreement may be terminated without refund.
• Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination and eviction without refund and extra charges may be made for security and other expenses.
• Before departure, all food must be removed from fridges, all rubbish put in the appropriate council rubbish bins provided, and crockery and cutlery washed and packed away. The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition.
• Extra cleaning charges may be incurred for the cleaning of dirty dishes, washing machine, dishwasher, emptying the fridge, removal of excessive rubbish etc. Should the cleaning fee be more than the usual cost for cleaning the property, you will be charged the additional costs over and above the normal cleaning fee which will be deducted from the security bond or charged to your credit card. This includes fumigation of property if smoking is detected.
• All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in when you arrived
• The property should be vacated on time and secured. All windows and doors are to be locked. All keys must be returned to Management or as otherwise directed.
• You are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys. Duplicate keys will be provided at an additional charge of $50.
• This is a NO SMOKING house – smoking is suitable in the garden only. Extra cleaning/fumigation fees will apply if smoking is detected in the house.
9. PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS
• In the case of any problem or complaint, you must inform Management at the earliest opportunity so Management has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efciently as possible. You must allow repair/service access to the property during reasonable hours.
• Any complaint, which cannot be resolved locally, muist be notied in writing to Management prior to departure from the Property.
• Failure to follow this procedure may hinder the ability of Management to rectify the problem or complaint and reduce or extinguish any claim you may have. We recommend all guests purchase travel insurance since Management are not responsible for any injuries, illness or accidents that may occur whilst staying at our property. Variations to these conditions can only be made by prior arrangement, in writing.
10. CANCELLATION OR CHANGE TO BOOKING
Cancellation or change to the booking is allowed free of charge up until 60 days prior to the booking date. Any change after this incurs a fee of $100 for number change or 100% of the tariff for cancellation.
У этого хозяина 40 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Passionate traveller, live between Australia and Turkey. I have rental businesses in both countries and live a never ending summer. Always on the lookout for new opportunities and interesting places to visit.
Love reading crime novels and enjoy similar TV and movie themes. I enjoy cooking fusion food, Asian and Turkish and love entertaining friends.
I've been designing and building houses since I was 19 and in the last 8 years have developed rental business opportunities in both Australia and Turkey which also incorporates total management of my properties. I deliver high end rental properties for my guests with the aim of good value, comfort and ambience an essential element.
My life mottos are simple, 'Enjoy the moment' and 'The World is Your Oyster'!