Cozy 62sqm 2-bedroom condo on Sukhumvit w/ great access, kitchen & bathtub!
*2 king-size beds
*3 min walk to BTS
*20 min to Suvarnabhumi Int'l Airport (BKK)
*14 min to BTS Thonglor
*18 min to BTS Asok (Terminal 21)
*25 min to BTS Siam
*1 min to the expressway
*10 min to Southeast Asia's largest IKEA
*5 min to Central Bangna
*cookware, dinnerware, silverware, kettle
*swimming pool & fitness center
*right across Bangkok International Trade & Exhibitions Centre (BITEC)
- No other visitors are allowed to stay overnight
- Do not use shower towels to clean the floor, furniture, or anything that's not on your body.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited. We will fully withhold your deposit if we find that you smoke in our home.
- Please take off your shoes as you enter. There is a small shoes cabinet on the left as you walk into the room.
- Please turn off lights, air-conditioners, TV, and water before you leave. It takes less than 5 minutes for the air-conditioners to cool the entire place. This will help save the environment as well as keep the cost low for future Airbnb guests.
- If you cook, make sure to take out trash daily to avoid bugs.
- Do not leave food or trash in sink drains
- Please be mindful of the neighbors
- Always keep the place clean
Check-out time: 12:00PM (noon)
We are a small family of three living in the capital of Thailand, Bangkok. We work in downtown Bangkok while raising our 28-month old little monster uptown. We enjoy cooking, trying out new restaurants, decorating our home and garden. On weekends, we spend our free time together at our lovely home, which is the best thing and we could not ask for more. When we have more time, we enjoy traveling, seeing the world, and learning about other cultures.
We lived in the U.S. for quite a number of years, so we can communicate in English pretty well.