Sleeps up to 6
Car not necessary
Great for children of all ages
Para preguntas en Español preguntar por Lina - ella te ayudará en todo lo que necesites.
Alfred Place is sublimely and quietly situated twenty paces off Tottenham Court Road, allowing you to stroll to the explosion of restaurants and bars in the renowned Charlotte Street. If it's culture you are after, turn around and walk to the British Museum and discover beautiful Bloomsbury, an area rich in character & charm. If business is your requirement, the One Alfred Place exclusive business centre is right on your doorstep.
The apartment has 2 double bedroom with standard size double beds and a double sofa bed in the living room.
We have many apartments in this top quality period development, making it one of our highest reviewed properties.
The apartment comes equipped with a good size plasma screen and broadband.
It is located on the fourth floor and there is a lift in the building. The apartment is wheelchair accessible.
A bright, modern well positioned two bedroom apartment, situated on the first floor (with lift access) of this attractive building in the heart of Bloomsbury. Very close to the West End with excellent travel links.
This apartment is located in an area that has been transformed into a truly delightful street with cafes, galleries and boutique shops.
The whole apartment is for access.
Общение с гостями
One of our representatives will meet you on arrival to check you in and should there be any emergencies during your stay, we will provide you with an emergency out of work hours number.
Другие важные подробности
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1.What is the check-in and check-out time?
– We’ll meet you at your chosen property to check-in any time after 2pm. We also provide early check-in or late checkout, without any extra cost, if there is availability. Give us a call an hour before your arrival to make sure that we can be waiting for you. The checkout time is 11:00am.
2. Are there any other additional expenses?
– There is an additional statutory charge of £70, which covers cleaning and administration, added to your total holiday stay. Other additional charges may apply if you require out of work hours check-in between 6pm and 9am (Monday to Friday), any time during Saturday & Sunday, and Bank Holidays (£60), payable in cash on arrival.
We’re more than happy to source those little extras to make your stay more practical and comfortable. A baby chair or cot, for example, costs £30 (payable in cash on arrival).
3. Is there air-conditioning?
– No, there is no air-conditioning but if you’d like a fan for the apartment we’ll provide one at no additional charge.
4. What is the currency of the prices?
– All our prices are in Great British Pounds.
5. Do you provide an airport pick up service?
– At the moment we do not provide pick up services from the airport.
6. How do we get the key for the apartment?
– Once the booking is confirmed, we’ll send you everything you need and be waiting for you at an agreed time on the doorstep to your new pad with the keys.
7. What are the ways to make my payment?
– Via the website, except the check-in and babycot/chair fees, which are payable in cash on arrival.
8. After the check out at 11:00am, is there a storage facility that we can use to store our luggage until our departure?
– No, unfortunately not. However, we suggest you use the storage facilities in Kings Cross St Pancreas Station. They’re a short distance from any of our properties, and provide a safe and inexpensive service.
9. Our arrival is very late in the evening / early in the morning / during the night – is this a problem?
– No, we’ll make sure there’s someone to meet you at the property when you arrive. Please note that for out of work hour's check-ins, when our office is closed, there is a charge of £60, which you can pay for on our website.
10. What if my arrival time has been delayed / changed?
– If your arrival time has changed, please just make sure you let us know via phone or email so we can be at the property at your new arrival time.
11. Do you provide bed linen and towels?
– Yes, we provide crisp fresh linens and fluffy towels – enough for the whole household.
12. Can I cook in the kitchen? Is it fully equipped?
– Yes, the kitchen is packed full of everything you need to cook up something wonderful. You’ll find a full set of cutlery, plates, glasses, cooking pans etc.
13. Is there a washing machine in the apartment?
– Yes, there is a washing machine in the apartment.
14. Is there parking space that comes with the apartment?
– No, the apartment doesn't come with a parking space.
15. What if there is an emergency during our stay?
– We’re going to provide you with a phone number that you can call 24/7 in case of an emergency.
- NO PARTIES, NO SMOKING, NO PETS. Please do not ignore our rules or there will be a charge.
- Please let us know your arrival time, as additional charges may apply for check ins after 18:00hrs on a weekday, any time weekends, and bank holidays.
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 7 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем 50% суммы бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 7 дней до поездки, то деньги не возращаются.
У этого хозяина 720 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
We are a team of four who manage over 50 apartments on behalf of our landlords, and some which are our own. Feel free to inquire for longer stays - we love a good deal!
Being Hispanic, Polish, Colombian and Bulgarian... we love to try out many different types of food, so please ask and we will offer our recommendations!
If it is not us who check you in, it will be our very helpful cleaners/housekeepers who will provide you with just as much information as we would.
We truly hope you enjoy your experience with us - and book with us again!
Joanna, Dani, Lina & Leticia