- a traditional Japanese tatami room and a modern bedroom in a wide 2-bedroom apartment
- The entire apartment is totally private for the guests.
- 5 minute walk from Awaza Satation
- 10 minutes to Namba, Shinsaibashi, Umeda, Osaka Castle by subway
- pocket Wi-Fi available for outside use in addition to the in-house high speed Wi-fi
There is no air conditioner in the guest room, but the air conditioner in the living room is strong enough to cool down the guest room.
You basically have access to basic things such as toilet, shower, kitchen, laundry, fridge, microwave, TV, PC, etc.
Общение с гостями
I live in another place, so it is not easy to meet you in person. However, I will be happy to assist you through message anytime!
У этого хозяина 532 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I'm an independent filmmaker from Osaka and became an Airbnb host in 2015 in order to support myself while focusing on filmmaking.
I have studied in Los Angeles for over 6 years, so I can speak fluent English. Moreover, I have the national license for a tour guide in Japan, so I'm confident in welcoming guests from all over the world.
I love watching film, listening to music, traveling around, and eating good food. Looking forward to seeing you soon!