We are the only accommodations located on the Malecon de Naguabo. Steps from some of them best seafood restaurants in the area. We are located in a small fishing village, off the beaten path....a mostly locals only destination.
Casa Libre i(URL HIDDEN)located in Naguabo, PR, at the end of the Malecon (boardwalk). We are about an hour southeast of SJU Airport. We have 4 rooms available for guests. We have 3 rooms downstairs, 2 ?which are facing the swimming pool and deck and one upstairs with an amazing view of the bay of Naguabo, over the pool. All rooms include a private bath, A/C, wi-fi, ceiling fan & mini fridge.
A full breakfast is included with your stay. One of the rooms is more suitable for families and has a queen bed, full bed and a futon (Blue Room). The other 3 rooms have queen beds. The yellow room is a bit smaller and does not face the pool.
We are located 20 minutes from the ferries in Fajardo that take you to Vieques and Culebra, 25 minutes from El Yunque National Rainforest as well as 7 Seas and Luquillo beaches. We are also walking distance to some of the best seafood restaurants on the island, pool halls, liquor store and even a nightclub! On the weekends, the Malecon is filled with street vendors and lots of locals.
Casa Libre also has kayak rentals and a BBQ for guest use (with fee) to grill up some fresh fish from the fish market!
Low season- Mar 1- Nov 15 $100/night (+7.5% hotel tax) per couple. Yellow room $90/night (+7.5% hotel tax) per couple. $25 per additional guest per night.
High Season- Nov 16-Apr 30 $110/night (+7.5% hotel tax) per couple Yellow room $95/night (+7.5% hotel tax)- 2 night minimum stay. $25 per additional guest per night.
Current pricing is for yellow room during low season
Swimming pool. BBQ available for $5\day fee.
Общение с гостями
It's up to you. We try to feel out each situation....
Другие важные подробности
We are a small fishing (URL HIDDEN) is pretty quiet during week days, but can be louder on the weekends. We are NOT a big city, so there are roosters, stray animals and we are on a septic tank system ( so toilet paper gets thrown away in the trash, not in the toilet, but we are supposed to be getting sewage this year pending the current construction project the city is doing) However, this is one of the things that sets us apart from other places!
CASA LIBRE B&B HOUSE RULES
1. Check in is at 3:00 p.m.
2. Check out is at 12:00 a.m.
3. Cancellation Notice: 2 weeks prior notice of cancellation of reservation without penalty
4. Maximum of 4 people per room
1. exceptions: 4 adults and 1 child under 2 would be permitted.
2. Children 12 months and under no extra charge
3. $25 extra charge per extra person in the room (13 months and older)
5. Pets are discouraged(URL HIDDEN) 1. exceptions: small dogs under 20 lbs. may be permitted - $45 charge
2. Casa Libre requires prior notification with reservation - no drop in(URL HIDDEN)
6. Deposit: 1/2 amount of your stay as a deposit - non refundable if after 2 weeks
1. Balance is due upon arrival in CASH only
2. Payment must be made by money order, cashiers check, cash or (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) within the 2 weeks before your stay.
3. Failure to receive deposit will mean your reservation is not confirmed and we reserve the right to rent the room.
7. Outside music equipment by permission only
8. There is a $15 charge on bringing in own cooler and refreshments
9. Parking: for guests only. Only one vehicle per room. All others must park at the Malecon and walk up.
10. Pool Use by non guests: $12.00 daily charge per each visitor.
11. Breakfast: is served down by the pool between 8 to 10 a.m. Before 8 and after 10, coffee and toast will be provided until 11:00 a.m.
12. Smoking is not allowed in the rooms. Ashtrays are provided in all outside common areas.
13. BBQ is for guest use only. $5.00 charge per day for cleaning and gas
14. Laundry: $2.00 per wash/line dry for guests only
(URL HIDDEN)POOL RULES
1. Pool Hours: 8 a.m to 11:00 p.m
1. Pool may be closed for cleaning at owners’ discretion
2. Casa Libre does NOT provide Lifeguard services
3. Children MUST be supervised by an adult while using the pool at ALL TIMES
4. Absolutely NO Glass in or around the pool - cans and cups only
5. Pools toys provided by Casa Libre only
6. No Running
7. No Diving -- Pool is 3 feet deep in shallow end and 5 feet in deep end
8. No jumping off the Fountain
I am one of the owners of Casa Libre as well as Hostel Bahia Del Paraiso, in Naguabo, Puerto Rico. I am also a certified tour guide and can provide tours and transportation for our guests as well as private and group tours.
Old San Juan / Bacardi / Shopping
Bio Bay in Fajardo
Ponce Historical Tour
Deep sea fishing excursions
CUSTOM TOURS AVAILABLE TOO!