Welcome to East Nashville where history meets eclectic-hip. Listed as “One of the top 12 Coolest Neighborhoods in America” by (website hidden). Even Budget Travel Magazine calls Historic East Nashville “Nashville’s version of New York’s East Village.
TVs in ALL 4 BEDROOMS * Hi Quality Plush Mattresses * Wifi * Cable * Lots of Seating * Near Downtown!
Music City Villa is located right off the main East Nashville strip within walking distance to dining, boutiques, yoga, coffee shops and more.
Downtown Nashville is only 3 ½ miles / 10 minutes away!
This charming, spacious home sleeps up to 12 and features 4 Bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, gorgeous warm wood flooring, large flat screen TVs, sun/moon-room dining area, eclectic décor, with high end furnishings and finishes.
The Master bedroom boasts a beautiful view with lots of windows, a large walk through closet, vanity area, double sink counter, and a shower large enough for two! The kitchen boasts beautiful marble counter tops, stainless steel appliances, lots of counter space, and custom cabinetry. To add to the ease of your stay there is lots of closet space, a one car garage and driveway for additional parking, and a cute fenced in yard. The warmth of the rustic lighting, unique detailing, and grand fireplace is more than enough to inspire any great vacation.
• Master - King bed w/ on-suite full bath, vanity & walk-in closet (Upstairs)
• Bedroom 2 – Queen bed - shared full bath w Bedroom 3 (Upstairs)
• Bedroom 3 – Kid friendly, full/queen bed w twin bunk - shared full bath w Bedroom 2 (Upstairs)
• Bedroom 4 – Queen bed and full bath (Downstairs, Private)
• Living Area – Queen Sleeper Sofa (Downstairs)
Walking Distance to:
- Pomodora East Italian Restaurant
- Two Ten Jack
- Climb Nashville
- Vinnie Louise Boutique
- Wild Cow Vegan Restaurant
- Portland Brew
- Rosepepper Mexican
- Ugly Mugs Coffee & Tea
- Jeni’s Splendid Ice Cream
- Eastland Café
- M Hair Studio
Other awesome East Nashville must do’s:
- Marche Artesian Foods
- The Pharmacy Burger Parlor & Beer Garden
- The Family Wash
- Holland House
- No. 308
- 3 Crow Bar
- Village Pub & Beer Garden
- Fat Bottom Brewery
Playlist Properties was the first 100% locally owned and operated licensed Vacation Rental Management Company in Nashville. When you call us, you are talking to a Nashville local! We are committed to assisting you in creating a personalized Music City, USA experience. We help fit you with the perfect property and offer you our local tips and personal recommendations!
Contact Playlist Properties for current SPECIALS and more info on our other properties.
The entire home, detached one car garage, small fenced in yard.
Общение с гостями
There is someone available 24/7 to assist you!
Другие важные подробности
Although the home is in a residential area, it is in walking distance to so many things!
- You must be 25 or older to rent the property; a photo ID is required upon arrival. Owners and/or Management reserve the right to refuse rental to any individual or group. It is a crime to obtain this rental property under false pretenses. The use of premises shall not be such as to disturb or offend neighbors. Owners and Management reserve the right to terminate this Agreement and require disruptive guests to vacate the premises with no rental refund, and assess a fine to the credit card on file. We must have a signed copy of the Rental Agreement prior to check-in. We requier a credit card left on file with Playlist Properties directly in lieu of a security deposit. Rental rates and specials may change, but you agree to be bound by the rates in effect at the time of reserving the property. Communication about a reservation, even after departure, must be only with the guest named on the reservation. Minimum Stay & Occupancy: We have between a 2-night to 7-night minimum stay on reservations. Occupancy is limited to the maximum number of guests listed on the property description on (URL HIDDEN) Allowing others to occupy the home above its stated occupancy limit or not listed on the contract at check in is subject to fines up to $500.00 to the credit card on file and/or eviction without refund. Cancellations - Non-Special Event Dates: 50% Refund is cancelled more than 30 days prior to arrival date Cancellations - Special Event Dates (Listed in our FAQs at (URL HIDDEN) - 50% Refund is cancelled more than 90 days prior to arrival date Only the guest named on the Rental Agreement may cancel a reservation; cancellations must be made in writing. Note: If the reservations is made 30 days or less prior to arrival date for standard dates and 90 days or less prior to arrival date for special event dates, this cancellation policy still applies. Changes to Reservations: Refunds are not provided for nights removed 30 days or less prior to guest arrival for standard dates and 90 days or less prior to guest arrival for special event dates. Only the guest named on the rental agreement may request changes to a reservation. Directions to the Property: The property location and specific address will be provided once the Rental Agreement is executed. Check-In: Check in is at our office Monday through Friday between the hours of 10:00 am and 5:00 pm. Special arrangements may be made if you are arriving after hours or cannot check in during this time. Check-Out: Check-out is 11:00 a.m. and is strictly enforced. Unless prior arrangements have been made, any guest who does not vacate the property by 11:00 a.m. will be assessed a late check-out fee of $100.00 per hour. One hour is calculated the first minute into that hour. Accepted Forms of Payment: Guest is responsible for all rental rates, taxes, and fees. We accept credit card payment through secure online reservations, as well e-checks. Damages and Excessive Cleaning: Guest agrees to leave the property in an undamaged condition. The credit card on file will be assessed for any excessive cleaning or damages made to the property. Purchase of Travel Insurance is optional. Purchase of the (Accidental) Damage Waiver is required, and is included in the rate you have been quoted through Airbnb. The guest named on the reservations understands they are solely responsible for, and assume all liability for any damages to the home during their stay incurred by any member of the group on the reservation or guest or otherwise. In the event of non-accidental damage or theft, the credit card on file will be assessed appropriate fees. Guest authorizes Management to charge the credit card on file for such damages. If Travel Insurance has been purchased, guest may then place a claim against the damage insurance for reimbursement of the charges. If damage occurs, the guest named on the reservation will be charged not only for the repairs/replacements, but also for any refunds or adjustments that our company is forced to make to other guests due to the behavior of your group. If there is a need for excessive cleaning, guest authorizes Management to charge the credit card on file. Property Check Out Instructions define what is required upon check out. Required check out items NOT completed are considered cause for excessive cleaning. Various items that do not appear on the Check Out Instructions may also be considered cause for excessive cleaning. Should the guest dispute any charges to the credit card on file, otherwise known as “chargeback”, and owner(s) and/or Management win the chargeback dispute, guest agrees to pay an additional $100.00 administrative fee that will be charged to the same credit card on file. If the credit limit on the credit card on file is not sufficient to cover the damages/theft/cleaning, Management reserves the right to charge the guest with vandalism and pursue collection from the guest with venue being in the county of Davidson, State of Tennessee. All reasonable attorney fees will be at the expense of the guest if collection becomes necessary. Any damages or problems not reported by the guest upon arrival will be charged to the guest. Any accident or damage to personal property while at the property must be reported within 24 hours of occurrence. Any maintenance issues that occur while guest is occupying the property MUST be reported via the Maintenance and After Hours Emergency line or the Online App. Guest will be held responsible for damages and/or repairs to damages that occur to the property due to a maintenance issue in the property that was NOT immediately reported by guest. Group Responsibilities: The guest named on the reservation is wholly responsible for every member of the group and their actions while at the property. Since you will be in a residence, noise is to be kept at a reasonable level. In the event any neighborhood complaints are received about the group as a whole, or about any individual within the group, you will receive one warning. A second complaint will result in a $1000.00 fine to the credit card on file and may result in eviction from the property with no refund, depending on the offense. Guest authorizes Management to charge the credit card on file for such fine. Pets and Smoking: Smoking is not permitted inside the property, in the lobby, in stairwells, on back decks, in driveways, in yards, or anywhere on the property. Pets are not permitted in the property itself, unless the property is listed as pet-friendly on the property listing on (URL HIDDEN) AND the proper pet fee had been paid. Any unauthorized pets or smoking in the property is subject to a $1000.00 fine to the credit card on file and you may be asked to leave the property immediately with no refund. Guest authorizes Management to charge the credit card on file for such fine. Maintenance: Management performs regular maintenance and makes every effort to keep all amenities in good working order. As in any home, appliances, A/C and heating units, cable TV, internet, etc. may malfunction on occasion and while we cannot offer refunds or discounts for such malfunctions, we will make every effort to correct any deficiencies as soon as possible during regular business hours. Please report all maintenance issues immediately by calling the After Hours Maintenance and Emergency number. We provide after-hour service for emergencies only, such as lack of power, heat, air, water leaks, accidents and lock-outs. If lock-out service is provided and it is found to be guest error, a $50.00 service fee will be assessed to the credit card on file. Housekeeping: Housekeepers clean the property thoroughly prior to guest arrival. We do not offer daily maid service. Linens, towels, soap supplies, starter amenities, toilet paper, and paper towels are provided. Upon arrival, please report any damage or housekeeping issues to either the daytime business phone number or the After Hours Maintenance and Emergency number. Refund Policy: We will do everything we can to make sure the home is ready for you. As in any home, malfunctions occasionally happen. No refunds will be issued for non-working amenities, malfunctions in equipment (i.e., televisions, internet, cable, etc.), early departures, or for any inclement weather conditions either in Nashville or on your route to Nashville. We suggest Travel Insurance be purchased if you expect the possibility inclement weather affecting your travel to Nashville. Furnishings & Equipment: This home is privately owned, furnished and equipped by the owner. Furnishings are subject to change without notice. Certain utilities (i.e. cable, internet) are provided by the owner and may be subject to change at any time without prior notice. Lost or Stolen Items: We are not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items. Guest items which are left behind and recovered by Playlist can be returned at the guest's expense. Cost for having items shipped is the shipping cost plus a $25.00 Administration Fee. Parking: Each property is limited to and allows only the number of parking spaces or vehicles allowed on the property as specified on the property listing on (URL HIDDEN) Recreational vehicles, buses, or trailers are NOT allowed to be visible on the street or property of any of our rental properties. *Note: Playlist Properties is not responsible for theft, loss or damage to your vehicle or possessions. Miscellaneous: Fireworks and firearms are not permitted on, in or around the property. With due cause, owners and/or Management reserve the right to enter and inspect the home without notice or the guest being present. Guest hereby agrees to indemnify and hold Playlist Properties and/or the property owner harmless from any and all claims including those of third parties arising out of or in any way related to guest use of premises or the items of personal property provided therein. Guest assumes the risk of injury or other losses relating to any recreational activities and will hold owner and its agents harmless with respect thereto. Illegal activity will not be tolerated on the premises. Guests will be held legally responsible and will be evicted without warning or refund if illegal activity is discovered. Owners do not divulge guest personal information to any third party without expressed consent.
У этого хозяина 448 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Playlist Properties was Nashville's FIRST 100% locally owned and operated licensed Vacation Rental Management Company. When you call us, you are talking to a Nashville Local! So if you are looking to book a vacation rental in Music City or the surrounding area, or need a local expert to manage your vacation rental property in Middle Tennessee, you have come to the right place! We are family owned and operated, and stay close to our properties to greet our guests with good ole southern Music City hospitality! Want to know the best things to do while staying in your Nashville vacation rental? We’ve got the local recommendations on what to do, where to go, and where to eat in Nashville. We will help you build your personal Playlist of activities to make the most of your stay in your Nashville vacation home. Contact us to get started!