Unwind in your own private apartment w/backyard. Recently updated decor + photos. Perfect for 1 person or couple. 2 blocks off Main St. + steps from hikes/river sports. Less than 1 mile from train. As you can tell from our reviews, this location can't be beat. You're just a block away from pretty much everything. It's also an adorable part of Beacon's neighborhood feel. We've had lots of success with 2-4 month bookings (extended stay) as well! Happy to discuss discount for longer stays.
Conveniently located steps away from coffeehouse, galleries, breakfast, lunch and dinner restaurants, bars, and more. We love providing customized recommendations to make your trip even better! Although this is the perfect spot for a short getaway, ask about accommodating longer stays too on a weekly/monthly basis. If you are looking for a reservation beyond 6 months into the future just email us- we respond in minutes.
- Bright, airy and cozy
- Access to yard with table chairs
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Breakfast Nook
- keurig and fixings
- Both hiking and walking trails nearby
- Beacon Metro North train station is 1/2 mile walk.
- A short walk to Long Dock (kayak/SUP rentals) & Dia: Beacon
- 2 mi walk to the base of Mount Beacon, happy to help with transport, if needed
- WiFi included
- Perfect for 1-2 guests
- Queen bed, towels/pillows
- Dogs welcome on a case by case basis
- Walk in shower - like new
- Fantastic heat in the winter and window AC unit and fan in the summer. Come back to a nice cool apartment after a day out exploring. Screens for windows to get fresh air in the spring and fall.
- Local photography on the walls paired with recommendations
- Two small end tables next to the bed recently updated
- You can always count on treats in the freezer to cool down in the summer.
- The house is third generation owned from the 50's and absolutely adorable but quirky as well. It's a small space made to be welcoming and provide all necessary elements for a comfortable stay.
- When available flexible early check in and late check out offered (assuming no other guests arriving)
- Very simple self check in process- our past guests have found it very easy and enjoyable.
- Contact us! We are always happy to provide tips and ideas for your getaway and chat about your trip to customize the space for you.
You will have your private apartment, backyard. Fully functioning kitchen.
Общение с гостями
Guests will have privacy. Happy to help with tips, ideas, trip planning to make your getaway a bit more special. If you are thinking of relocating here (apartment or house) we have lots of recommendations, ideas, and resources.
Другие важные подробности
We discount through Airbnb for extended stay 30 plus days, just send us an email on Airbnb to talk more. If you are looking for a reservation beyond 6 months out into the future just email us- we respond in minutes.
Born and Bred in Beacon, NY. After 10 years in New England, it was time to come back home. When we aren't traveling, you can find us paddling the Hudson, fly fishing the creeks, and walking up, down, and around the mountains here in the Hudson Valley.