This bite-size room was splashed with fresh color as it's our favourite and also represents chiangmai as a town of culture and art. Surrounded by cafes, restaurants, street food market. Close to doi Suthep and less than 10 minutes away to Nimman Rd.
This 30 sq.m. space is our holiday home since 2015. We decorated the room with what we collected from our journey. We try to make the room as comfortable as possible. As we don't have TV in room, we provide you some stationery (like mt tapes) for you show off your inner creativity during your memorable holiday in Chiang Mai : )
Другие важные подробности
We don't have in room washing machine but there're coin washing machines on the 1st floor of the building. They charge 30 Baht for a small load and 50 Baht for a bigger load (only 10 baht coins are accepted). Drinking water machine is also available in the same room.
1.Please respect our neighbor by keeping your voice low at night.
2. Don't throw left over food into the sink as it will block the pipe.
3. Don't throw tissue paper and sanitary napkin into toilet bowl.
4. Toys, book, games are for playing in room only. Don't bring them with you.
5. Please do not wear shoes in room area.
6. Don't keep durian in the fridge.
7. There's no daily cleaning service during your stay.
8. Standard Check in time: 15.00 , check out time: 12.00. This can be flexible if there's no guest before or after your stay.
У этого хозяина 26 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы