Description of the Bed & Breakfast:
The B & B is located in the town of Hone, a small cozy village at the foot of the Forte di Bard and the beginning of the Champorcher valley. The rooms were completely remodeled in 2012 on the first floor of a beautiful three story home with a garden. Located in the center of the village, this home is both quiet and reserved. The green garden overlooking a terrace, a patio where breakfast is served and a quiet space to spend a quiet summer evenings completes this Bed & Breakfast.
About the Bedrooms:
The common thread running through all the rooms is the elegant and different color of each room, creating a welcoming environment capable of meeting the needs of business travelers, but also to convey in a simple and modern features representing the beautiful valley of Aosta. The B & B is composed of a family suite "MONTE ROSA" consists of two adjoining bedrooms, one equipped with two single beds and one with a queen size bed. The walls are creatively crafted with the color pink in various shades to imitate the magic light of dawn on the majestic peaks of Monte Rosa.
The “MONT BLANC” bedroom where the dominant color is white in different shades reminiscent of the snow and glaciers of the highest mountain in western Europe. This bedroom has a matrimonial bed, comfortable for two.
About the Manager:
My name is Mariarosa. My family and I are happy to welcome you to our B & B "Brezzalpina." I was born and grew up in these beautiful mountains. I can help you discover the treasures and striking characteristics of the Aosta Valley, offering custom itineraries to satisfy your cultural, wildlife, and sporting interests.
Additional bed for children under three years free with use of high chair and changing table.
The rates include accommodation, breakfast, internet connection with wi-fi, television, and private bathroom with a shower and hairdryer. A minibar is available in each room with food available for purchase.
Free parking is adjacent to the B & B, convenient for cars and motorcycles. Bicycle parking is available inside and can also be used for storage of sports equipment. In front of the house there is a modern, well equipped playground.
Pets are welcome free of charge, provided they are house-trained.
The position of the B & B is ideal as a base for discovering the Aosta Valley in action. As motorcycle enthusiasts, we are happy to provide all the information to discover the Aosta Valley in motorcycle, offering itineraries to bring personal experience to the most beautiful and hidden valley. Winding through unfamiliar roads amongst the Alps is guaranteed to enhance the common passion for motorcycles. Using experiences from our road trips, we have organized our B & B with an eye to meet the needs of motorcyclists, such as a garage with the equipment available to solve the small problems that can happen while traveling. All rooms are equipped with minibar to allow time to just relax after a day in motion. The position of the B & B allows you to walk to restaurants and pizzerias, and in case of rain, you can spend an interesting day, reaching easily the Forte di Bard with its International Museum of the mountains and the major seasonal exhibitions that place as the cultural center at the regional level.
• Champorcher Valley: one may arrive at 2,100 meters via a dirt road
Dondena easy to ride enduro road.
• Shrine of the guard at Perloz, Gressoney Valley, community Valser
• Hills and Central Valley champoluc
• St. Vincent, St. Pantaleon Hill, Cervinia
• Aosta, st. Nicolas Road and bleeding from
• Valley of Cogne, side street wine
• Castles of Aosta Valley
• Community of Hone
• Mont Avic
• Champorcher Valley
• Champorcher chairlifts
• Monterosa Sky
• Forte di Bard
The position of the B & B is ideal as a base from which to explore and visit the Valley of Aosta and winter sports resorts.
• 15 km from the ski resorts of Champorcher
• 25 km from the Monterosa ski area within an hour drive from all other winter resorts of Valle (Cervinia, Pila, Courmayeur .....)
• We town is adjacent to the medieval village of Bard with its prestigious International Mountain Museum including major seasonal exhibitions serving as one of the most important cultural centers in the region. (site link)
• 5 km drive to visit the castles in Issogne and Verres and 25 km from Castle Fenis. (See website link)
• In the area starting from the B & B you can go for pleasant nature walks in the woods surrounding the village of Hone.
• Mont Avic Natural Park
• Champorcher Valley, Lake Miserin
• For lovers of climbing, we are 3 km from a rock climbing area in Arnad and 10 km from the climbing areas in Courtil.
• There is a stream (Ayasse) that is well known for kayaking, beginning in Pont Boset with swimming holes, beautiful waterfalls, and wonderful nature trails.