Classic 1918 Craftsman Bungalow is located in downtown Hood River and directly across the street from the Children's Park. The Bungalow has 3 bedrooms and sleeps 6. (2 Queen Beds & 1 twin trundle bed) and two bathrooms.
Enjoy vintage charm and a convenient downtown location in our classic 1918 Craftsman Bungalow. Sip your morning coffee and evening wine on the front porch under the wisteria sitting in the rocking chairs or at the bistro table. When you're ready to explore, it's just a short walk to the core downtown district, which offers fine dining, boutiques, craft breweries, wineries, and Mike's Ice Cream! Walk directly across the street with your children to the Children's Park featuring wooden play structures, picnic tables, and room for kid's to run and play.
* 3 bedrooms and sleeps up to 4 adults and 2 children - 2 Queen Beds with memory foam mattresses and one twin trundle bed that sleeps two.
* Two Full Bathrooms - The upstairs bathroom is small and kitschy and has a shower; the downstairs bathroom has a claw foot tub.
* Custom Cherry wood cabinets in kitchen, wide plank pine floors with antique cut nails.
* 50" High Definition Panasonic Plasma Display with Blue Ray DVD Player and Streaming Services including Netflix (no cable).
* Cambridge Soundworks audio unit with 3.5 mm cord for ipod or phone.
* High Speed Internet with WIFI
* Small fenced backyard with Weber Summit Silver Gas Grille (June-Sept Only).
* Front porch with seating and views of the east valley hills.
* Peekaboo views of Mt. Adams and the Columbia River from the upstairs north bedroom allow you to check the wind from the house.
The entire home.
Общение с гостями
Другие важные подробности
*Rate includes State of Oregon Occupancy Taxes. Rate does not include City of Hood River 8% Transient Room Tax as required by local law - Guests pay this amount separately.
** June-September bookings requires a 3 night minimum stay with preference given to bookings for one week (or longer).
HOOD RIVER STR LICENSE #564
Please inquire about availability prior to booking.
3 night minimum July - September.
No smoking in the Bungalow or on the property.
Please be sure to leave keys when you depart. ($15 charge for lost key)
Rates subject to change at any time prior to booking.
Please observe quiet hours between the hours of 10pm and 8am.
No Guests other than pre-approved.
The Host is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur while on the premises or its facilities. The Host is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the Guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that the Guest is expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises. Should an accident or damage to property occur, please notify host/manager immediately and call 911 if required.
Guest agrees not to download any unlawful content from the Internet while using the wifi provided by the Host.
All guests must be able to safely negotiate the stairs.
See Also: See Rental Agreement and House Manual
I enjoy traveling, the outdoors, good food and wine, hot showers and clean sheets. I've lived in the PNW for the past 17 years and love the people and culture here. Interests include mountain biking, snowboarding, fishing and camping. As a guest, I am mellow, low maintenance and enjoy meeting new people. As a host, I strive to be thorough, attentive, and do whatever I can so that guests have a great stay at the Hood River Bungalow.