Full size firm Sealy Posturpedic bed in very private cave-like room with your own separate entrance, desk, reading chair, and plenty of shelf space. 10 min to SFO, easy highway 101 access, Bayside Trail for biking, running, walking. Great base for exploring the SF Bay Area. Awesome squid art.
From the Cave, you will barely be able to hear the other occupants of the house. It is a Full size bed (not Queen like the other rooms), so might be most suitable for one person.
Although it is cave-like, the windows are on triple (openable) French Doors so there is pleasant natural light during the day.
- Fast, free wi-fi (50 Mbps).
- Free use of large, front-loading Washer and Dryer
- Kitchen with gas stove, toaster, microwave, and basic cooking staples
- Living Room with comfy leather furniture and gas fireplace
- Mini-breakfast includes coffee, tea, oatmeal, granola bars, and ramen
- Bathroom with Endless Hot Shower (it is shared, however).
- Front porch, sunny/shady back patio, lawns.
- Fenced backyard
- Spa/Hot Tub is fussy, but works.
- Pet(s) on premises.
- Backyard tiny houses are closed.
Well-stocked kitchen with gas range, basic oils, spices, coffee and espresso machines, and breakfast/snack basket.
You are welcome to use the high-efficiency front-loading washer, dryer, and laundry supplies. An iron and ironing board are available too.
Shared bathroom, but the shower/bath never runs out of hot water.
Fenced back yard, patio and garden.
There is a Bluetooth-enabled stereo in the living room, but no TV. Instead, stream with your own device using the fast wireless internet.
Общение с гостями
I am home to personally host about half-time, otherwise my friend Maribell is local and super helpful. I will happily respect your privacy, or engage in scintillating conversation over a drink. I've worked in Silicon Valley for over 20 years, so might be able to help with tech firm advice and connections.
Другие важные подробности
(The best signal) Wi-Fi for the Squid Cave is named "squidnet", no password needed (although you are welcome to use any of the other wifi networks as well).
Please be considerate.
Please don't smoke on the property.