Only 1 mile far from Kyoto station!
Good access to most of the points of interest around Kyoto in 30 minutes!
You can access all the spaces in the room.
- bathroom and toilet
Of course, you can use all the equipment in the room.
- kitchenware, cookware, tableware
- shampoo, conditioner, body soap
- tissues ( room and toilet )
- mobile Wi-Fi
Общение с гостями
If you need some advise about your stay, feel free to contact me.
( Conversely I do not disturb if you do not expect it. Please enjoy your stay freely like your home. )
Другие важные подробности
=== FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ===
[ About check-in / check-out time ]
- You can check-in between 3PM and 11PM without my permission. If you want to check-in earlier/later than the time I specified, please ask me prior to your visit.
- Check-out is at 11AM or Anytime before.
- Early check-in / Late check-out may be available if there is no previous guest or next guest. If you drop or keep your luggage at the apartment because of your flight or something, it will be possible. But, we will be cleaning the room between 11am to 3pm.
[ About availability of the room ]
My calendar is basically "ALWAYS UP-TO-DATE" no matter what the website says. For your convenience, there is no need to ask me if it is available. One Night reservations may not be accepted. Last minute booking is available. (Please ask us.)
[ About charge for children ]
--Age 0 to 4: FREE OF CHARGE
--Age 5 to 10: 1500 yen per night
--Age over 11: Usual additional charge
* Baby cot is NOT available
[ About charge calculation ]
The total price is composed of three parts:
1. Nightly price x # of nights (plus any nightly charges for extra guests when applicable)
2. Cleaning fee (one-time fee)
3. Service fee (one-time fee set and collected by airbnb, typically between 6 and 12%)
Weekly Price: Price may fluctuate based on peak holidays, and special events.
Enter in your specific dates to see the current price for those days.
- Please don't make noise after midnight.
- Please turn off the lights and the air conditioner when you go out.
- Please put the key into the mailbox when you check-out.
- Please do not use towels and bed linens placed in a shelf. Those are for the newer guests.
- Smoking is prohibited in the whole building. If you would like smoke, please go outside of the building.
- Please take your shoes off at the entrance of the room.
We hope you enjoy part of our culture in Japan!
Hi, there...I'm Yumi.
I was born in Kobe Japan. I've been to Seattle and stayed there for a few years. I could have so many experiences in Seattle.
I want foreigners to know about real Japan. This is the reason why I became a host of Japan.
I hope your trip to Japan will be filled with fantastic memories. Come experience the hospitality, mystique, culture, bustle, and serenity of Japan.
I wish your stay in Japan as perfect as possible.