It is a brand new B&B in Bukchon, Seoul. The height of this house helps you to fall in love with the beautiful scenery of traditional roofs of hanoks and the splendid sunset of Inwangsan. I'm Oncle André, who helps your trip in Korea.
It is designed for 10 to 12 guests and contains 2 suitable rooms and 2 petit rooms. I try to share with you the common life of contemporary Koreans as well as the hidden history of ancient Korea. Various kinds of Korean breakfast and sudden snacks will astonish you. Unbelievable sunset through the window and small alleys will lead you to the era of 600-year-old Chosun dynasty. Korean wild flowers are complimentary gifts for guests.
- Shared equipment: fully equipped kitchen, free wifi, PC, cellular phone charger, board games, various books, laundry, gas clothes drier, bike, umbrella
- Individual equipment: amenities(shampoo, conditioner, body shampoo, soap) towel, hair drier
* Instead of the fancy shows on TV, TRANQUILITY for your meditation will be served.
* Some equipment is served with a bit of fee for maintenance.
Общение с гостями
Very frequent. The host Oncle André is an experienced traveller, who has visited approximately 40 countries over the world and who can recommend traditional and delicious Korean foods in Seoul. Oncle André will individually help you to establish a plan to look around Korea as well as Seoul.
Другие важные подробности
Mon Oncle à Séoul will sometimes astonish you with serendipity, which is the real fun of travelling.
1. There are lots of real residents in the neighborhood. Please keep quite after 9:30 pm for neighbors and other guests.
2. Fire and smoking is critically dangerous for the hanok, which is made from lumber.
3. Guesthouse can keep your valuables at a safe on guests' requests.
4. Please leave your pets in pet's hotel for their holiday.
It's Oncle André (앙삼촌) who loves life, travel, history, philosophy, music, dance, astronomy,...... Serving what I want to be served, recommending what I hope to see and eat, preparing what I want to do in Seoul, and sharing what I have learned through my life with visitors are the reasons why I operate the guesthouse. Mon Oncle à Séoul (My Uncle in Seoul) is your place to start journey in Korea as well as in Seoul. I'm votre Oncle (your uncle). Enjoy avec moi, Bon voyage!!!