Об этом жилье
Cortijo la Tenada is a eco-friendly rural house split into comfortable and peaceful fully-equipped apartments. El Cortijo is located in the heart of the Cabo de Gata- Nijar Natural Park, Andalusia, a 15 minutes drive from beautiful unspoilt beaches.
Apartment Olivo for 2 people + 2 on a sofa bed.
There is 1 double bedroom, 1 bathroom, a kitchen and a large shady terrace.
El Cortijo was restored in 2010 following the principles of bio-climatic architecture and using environmentally friendly materials. The hot water and underfloor heating are powered by solar panels. The water from the shower is purified and used to irrigate the garden.
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Sheets and towels
- The master bedroom can either have with two single beds or one double bed.
- Double sofa-bed
- Table and chairs for the terrace
- In winter, solar underfloor heating
- Laundry service
- Extra bed available
- Baby equipment: cot, highchair and baby bath.
- Swimming pool
- The Tenada, a large terrace with deckchairs
Общение с гостями
Me and my family live in the house, we offer all kind of information about Cabo de Gata Natural park, we try to take care of our guests, but for us it is also very important to respect their privacy. Guests use to enjoy peace and silence in our place.
- Check out at 11am and Check in at 4pm.
- Smoking is not allowed in the rooms.
- The price includes sheets and towels in all the lodgings and a refurnishment every 7 nights.
- We are ready to bargain but for keeping the rooms in good sanitary conditions during the stay.
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 7 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем 50% суммы бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 7 дней до поездки, то деньги не возращаются.
У этого хозяина 1 отзыв о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I decided to live in the Cabo de Gata Natural Park because it is a very special place, here everything is quiet, calm and peaceful, but also breathes energy and life.
A guest of my house described this way the sky under which I live: "an enormous sky with every possible intricate combination of clouds..."