Shared home 3½ miles south of downtown. Guests have exclusive use of a bedroom, bathroom, and study, with shared access to a kitchen, living room, front porch, and back deck.
This rental is for the front half of a bright, spacious house in a cozy gated community. You get your own bedroom and bathroom and closet and study, and you get shared access to everything else but the master bedroom. The house is about fifteen minutes south of downtown, and it's within the car2go radius, as well as being around the corner from a bus route that goes straight downtown. It's a bright, open space, with lots of windows, nice outdoor spaces, and convenient amenities.
Guests have exclusive use of a bedroom, bathroom, and study, with shared access to the kitchen, living room, front porch, and back deck.
Общение с гостями
I will not be around for the guest's stay, but my housemate may be there, and is open to an occasional chat.
Другие важные подробности
* Wood floors
* The bathroom has a ridiculous amount of shelf space.
* The shower has an extension arm such that it can accommodate tall people.
* The study includes a glass desk with built-in color-changing LED lights.
* No smoking inside the house, but feel free to smoke on the back deck.
* Re: pets: cats allowed.
* My housemate goes to bed around 9pm -- he sleeps fairly soundly, but be reasonably quiet after that.
* Same goes for the neighbors being quiet types -- so no loud late-night partying on the deck, for example. :)
* Note that there is only one free parking spot in our driveway, with additional guest parking near the community mailboxes -- overnight street parking in the community is forbidden.
Отзывов пока нет
Об этом жилье пока нет ни одного отзыва. Если вы остановитесь здесь, то ваш отзыв появится в этом разделе.
Quiet, artistic type. I program computers to pay the bills, and keep myself busy in my spare time with improv, music, and writing. A bit nerdy about TV, science, and language, and curious about most other things.
My favorite places I've visited so far are Melbourne, Venice, and Lyon. Still longing to visit London someday. When possible, I like taking long walks through the cities I visit.
I travel either alone or with my girlfriend. We usually use where we're staying as a base of operations for long days in the city -- though if a trip goes long enough, I/we wind up needing a day to stay in and decompress.