Our 90-year old Riley Park home is a Westcoast blend of heritage and high tech. The quiet, luxurious garden suite features many thoughtful touches to make your stay comfortable. Travellers from around the world have found it to be a perfect base for exploring + enjoying Main Street, Vancouver and beyond. We hope that it will be the perfect place for you, too.
- Please park on the same side of the street as the house, in front of the house if possible
- It would be deeply appreciated if you would turn out the lights and lower the heat while you are out
- Please turn the exterior light off before you go to bed
- Any and all re-cycling efforts are appreciated. Paper, rinsed-out cans, containers and bottles can be placed in the baskets atop the fridge, and food scraps can go into the brown 'earth-bag' in the freezer of the fridge
- Thanks for doing your best to leave things as you found them
- And most important of all . . . enjoy your stay.
Если вы отмените бронирование за 24 часа до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем вам всю сумму бронирования. Если бронирование будет отменено позже чем за 24 часа, то мы удержим стоимость первой ночи.
Vancouver is my home city. I enjoy introducing it to newcomers, welcoming return visitors, and learning more of the world through travellers like you.
I’m a communications coach/consultant for small business. My background is TV, radio and print media and marketing/communications and project management. I enjoy skiing, boating, cycling and travelling. My motto is ‘treat others as you would like to be treated’, and I cherish family and friends, laughter, coffee, nature, music and art.
One of my family traditions is hosting international guests – both friends, and strangers who became friends. Our well-worn guest book is packed with photos, warm messages and wonderful memories.
Thanks for viewing the profile and I hope you will stay with us in Vancouver!