- Huge private villa and landscaped gardens (560 square meter Living Area and 2,200 square meter Land Area);
- 5 double bedrooms, all en-suite with air con and fans. 3 bedrooms in main house and 2 bedrooms in guest house;
- Large main pool with 6 fountains (15m x 6m), children's pool (5m x 4m) and 10 person jacuzzi (3m x 3m);
- 7 foot perimeter wall and alarm system, ensuring security and privacy;
- Large outdoor living area, including 16 seater dining table, sofa area and fully equipped outdoor kitchen (with fridge freezer, hob and top of the range double width 5 burner BBQ);
- Living room fitted with custom made 14 seater U shaped sofa, perfect for relaxing;
- Large luxury kitchen with 2 ovens, 5 ring gas hob, wine fridge, water tower (cool and hot drinking water) and breakfast bar.
- Free high speed WI-FI throughout villa;
- HD Satellite TV (over 900 channels) with full movie and sport package;
- Hard Drive connected to TV with many TV series and movies;
- SONOS speaker system throughout villa;
- Pioneer DVD and surround sound;
- 60" HD 3D TV;
- Two heavy duty digital safes (large enough for laptops);
- Maid service 2 days per week;
- Washing machine for use by villa guests;
- Massage service at the villa (extra charge);
- Parking for 7 cars (inc 2 car garage);
- Table tennis;
- Dart board;
- Foosball table;
- Giant Jenga;
- Basketball hoop (in pool);
- Volleyball net (in pool);
- Guest will have access to the entire property;
- The villa is only a 2 minute drive from Makro;
- Pharmacy, large 7-11 and many restaurants and bars only 1 minute drive or 10 minute walk from the villa;
- Taxi service for day trips and airport runs can be arranged at extra cost.
Owner lives in Bangkok and together with his team in Hua Hin (direct mobile numbers provided) ensures that any requests can be addressed on the spot.
Many shops, bars, restaurants and street food only a 1 minute drive from villa.
Please note bookings over the Christmas and New Year period will need to be a minimum of 3 weeks, not the usual 1 week.
IMPORTANT UTILITIES - Water is included in the rate however electricity is an extra charge and based on customer usage. The rental manager will show you a meter reading upon check in and also explain the unit cost so that you can monitor electricity cost during your stay. The rental manager will then show you the meter reading upon check out and guests are to pay the rental manager directly. Guests only pay for the electricity they use with no 'extra charges'.
The property has recently been renovated and fitted out to a very high standard, therefore much of the contents is brand new. As a result we are careful when inspecting after check out so that we can ensure the property remains in perfect condition for every guest.