The last remaining unconverted Mill in the Berkshires. Original structure of the Monument Mill Powerhouse, vast open space, 50 feet high ceilings, the river partially running through the building. Perfect for film and photo shoots.
The PowerHouse is on the National Register of Historic Places, a stunning Landmark right on the beautiful Housatonic River.
It consists of:
– the 5,000sf Turbine Room, without floor plates or columns, a ceiling height of 50 feet, and a gantry on tracks.
– the 2,500sf Cooling and Transformer Rooms, with a ceiling height of 25 feet.
– a Water Vault with arched ceiling, partially filled with river water which exits through a sluice way back into the river. Accessible through three 8-feet-diameter circular holes in the concrete floor of the Cooling Room.
– the 10,000sf Furnace Building, roofless, but with complete walls, floor, and 30 feet tall windows: a mesmerizing enchanted industrial garden.
– a massive Water Tower, iconic symbol of the village of Housatonic.
– an access road including parking.
– 2.5 acres of land, including the river itself and 30 feet of riverbank across the river.
A train line, mostly used for freight but sometimes for historic train tours, passes right by the PowerHouse and an old picturesque train station across the street.
The property consists of 2.5 acres of land, including the river itself and 30 feet of riverbank across the river.
Другие важные подробности
The space is intended for Photo and Film productions, has electricity, but no water.
Event insurance with liability waiver.