The Penthouse apartment is in Monteverde, just off Trastevere in a central, historic, residential, green neighbourhood with families & children and parks. The neighbourhood is quiet and safe and just steps off Trastevere and the main city center.
Please note that this property is rented as "locazione turistica" (touristic letting) under Italian Law 431/98 article 1, paragraph 2, letter C and Italian Civil Code art. 1571 to 1627.
1. Pets are not permitted in the Property under any conditions.
2. DAMAGE DEPOSIT- The deposit held by Airbnb automatically converts to a security/damage deposit upon arrival. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable on the day of departure, provided the following provisions are meet:
a. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in dumpster, and soiled dishes are cleaned.
d. All keys are returned.
e. No linens are lost or damaged.
f. NO late check-out unless agreed upon arrival.
3. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests in the Property is limited to four (4) persons.
4. INCLUSIVE FEES – Rates include a one-time linen-towel and bath towels setup. WiFi internet, gas and electricity consumption are included in the rental rate.
5. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
For check-ins AFTER 20.00 there is a CHARGE of 30 euros.
PLEASE AVOID EXCESSIVE NOISE UP AND DOWN THE STAIRS.
PLEASE AVOID RUNNING OR STAMPING YOUR FEET INSIDE THE APARTMENT OR ON THE TERRACE.
WHEN YOU USE THE TERRACE PLEASE KEEP YOUR VOICE DOWN AFTER 22.30
У этого хозяина Строгие правила отмены бронирования
Отмените за 30 д. дней до поездки и получите полный возврат. При отмене в течение 30 д. перед поездкой вы получите 50% цены за ночь, а также — полную сумму сборов.
Hi, my name is Andrea. I was born in Rome in March 1968 and I moved to London when I was 19. There I became a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of England and Wales where I practiced until 2006, the year I returned to sunny Rome. In 2007 I purchased this lovely property which I now rent as a holiday home.
I bought my property in this location because is one of the little sanctuary you find in Rome. It reminds me of the quiet, nice and clean neighborhoods you have in London (it is called "the small villas"), yet you are in Rome and only 15 minutes away from the vibrant, beautiful and sometimes noisy centre of Rome. Also being a penthouse apartment you can enjoy and excellent view of the City and its ventilated terrace offers a perfect oasis to escape from the heat during the hottest months.
My property is located in a strategic position. Very close to public transport and local amenities. The terrace is surely a plus and its vicinity with the historical sites allows the minded traveller to rent a property at a very competitive rate without having to renounce to comfort and style.