Об этом жилье
Take advantage of the proximity of San Francisco's vibrant cosmopolitan areas while enjoying an ideal combination of convenience and style.
This brand new building was built 2010 and has a radiant heated floor that maintains a comfortable temperature throughout year. The private bathroom includes a full bath. Living room has HiFi and TV with surround sound. access to full kitchen and laundry. High speed WiFi.
The apartment is perfect for business travelers and families who wish to enjoy a luxurious yet comfortable stay in the city in close proximity to the best that the city has to offer.
Easy access to highway 280 and 101. which conveniently connect to San Francisco International Airport and Downtown San Francisco, Financial district, Fisherman's Wharf, Golden Gate Bridge, Golden Gate Park, Marina District. Within 10 mins walk to Balboa Bart Station, A block away from major Muni hubs : K/T Line for Downtown San Francisco Market Street, Union Square; Muni 29 for Golden Gate Bridge, Baker's Beach, Golden Gate Park; Muni 43 for Haight/Ashbury; Muni 49 for Fisherman's Wharf; Muni 8 for Chinatown and Downtown financial district; Muni 54 and M Line etc.
Close to SFSU, City College, Ocean shopping district, Whole Foods Store, trendy West Portal Village shops, Stonestown shopping mall, Public Library.
Located in a safe family neighborhood. Security alarm, surveillance cameras, and intercom with camera are installed throughout at premises.
- Furnished 3 Bedrooms including a master bedroom suite, 2nd bedroom suite and 3 bedroom with common bathroom.
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, instant hot water
- Formal dining room- Large belcony access to backyard from both Master Suite and Second Suite via Sunroom
- In house washer and dryer Laundry
- HD Sony TV HiFi system with ceiling speaker and surround sound- Absolutely No Smoking. No Cats. No DogsThere is two hour free
street parking nearby the apartment. And whole day a few blocks away.Off street parking is available
- $35.00 per car per night for Driveway (four door compact car ok) or Indoor garage ( mini family van ok)
~ Guest Review ~
Belinda House is not a house, is HOME. I went there with my friends and spent 7 amazing days last week. I immediately felt that place was special and full of energy. Everything you can find here, you can't find in hotels or other places. Every time I'll go back to SF I'll go back to Belinda. I'm so glad I found this place in airbnb, because I had an incredible life experience. thank you from all of my heart love Reeves
Другие важные подробности
There is two hour free street parking nearby the apartment. And whole day a few blocks away.
Off street parking is available
- Driveway for $35.00 per night (4 door compact car)
- Indoor garage for $35.00 per night ( mini family ok)
- Smoking, pets, and loud music are prohibited. Please be courteous to the neighbors.
- There is a $150 one time cleaning fee.
- Parking is available on the streets. The Lessor is not responsible for any fines or towing fees incurred for illegally parked cars.
- The Lessor is not responsible for any loss of personal belongings or valuables suffered by the Guest which may occur on the property during the term of stay.
- The Lessor is not responsible for any injuries, accidents, or illness suffered by the Guest which may occur on the property during the term of the stay.
- The Guest is responsible for keeping the property, furniture, and amenities in good order.
- The Guest is responsible for his/her own keys. In the event of a lock out or lost keys, there will be a $100.00 service charge.
- Late checkout charge
- $100 per hour will be charged after check out time 11:00am
- No persons other than those of the Guest party are permitted to stay overnight on the premises.
**Pick up service is available for additional fees**
У этого хозяина 102 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I am passionate about traveling, new experiences, meeting new people, and the daily comics section. Growing up watching the always hilarious Charlie Chaplin, I believe that humor has a way of bringing people of different backgrounds together. My most recent travel experience was a two week stay at the beautiful islands of Hawaii with my always goofy younger daughter. The trip included a number of firsts for me: ziplining; parasailing; swimming with dolphins; even a helicopter tour of active volcanoes.
It is my pleasure to welcome you to my apartment and introduce you to the beautiful, cultured city of San Francisco. Ask me about my favorite place to indulge a sweet tooth craving or for recommendations to great brunch places around the city!
I am committed to do my best to bring joy and a smile to all that I come in contact with.