My place is close to Northlake Mall, Concord Mills Mall, Charlotte Speedway, Carolina Panthers Bank of America Stadium, Uptown Charlotte, UNCC University, PNC Music Pavilion. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers.
Great location 3 min. to I485 which can get you almost anywhere fast. The room is a bonus room converted into a bedroom with a jack & jill bathroom. There is a lock on your door we provide you a key.
You can use all functions of the Kitchen, PS3 in the room, sunroom, and patio with jacuzzi, pool and fire pit. There is also a grill if you would like to use this. All I ask is that you respect and use it as if it were your own and clean up after using any area. i.e dishes, grill take the garbage out ect... Also have an enclosed garage that serves as a patio.
Общение с гостями
I work the night shifts and will be gone most evenings and at home during the day. My wife is home all day. I have CPI Security system with home cameras in common areas. You will be able to come and go as you please I will provide you with your own temporary personal access code to the door and security system. If you have any questions I will be available in the mornings to help and assist in your stay and the local area. During the summer I mainly stay outside and in the garage area with our pets. You can say hi visit if you like or ask any questions you may have. I give you complete privacy in your own area. Guest interaction is completely on how you want to interact.
Другие важные подробности
I have two dogs that have full access to the home. Both are easy fun loving pets that will want attention initially but once they get to know you will hardly know they are there. Once they are use to you they will greet you when you come home as if they were your own. PLEASE respect our home we our opening it up for you to enjoy a great area and city and want you to take care of it as if its your own. If you stay long term we do not come in your room for any reason unless there is a problem or something needs fixed and you let us know. You have a key to your room so we wont have access unless you permit during your stay. We ask that you don't cook in the room. You have full use of the kitchen and the dinining room and Breakfast nook our available for your use. We added a small refrigerator for drinks and coffee as well. Extra towels and linens are supplied but as a long term guess we expect you to clean the sheets, and your common area as needed. Again understand there is no maid service this is our home we want you and future guess to enjoy it as well so please take care of it as if its your own.
- There is a Jacuzzi and back patio available for use but must be cleaned after use. Please do not use it if you dont know how or before you have been shown how.
- No parties or additional overnight guest allowed. Only the guest listed on the reservation. This is our home please respect it as if it were yours
- No items may be removed from the room or home. We set it up to be very comfortable for your stay. Paper plates or Solo cups can be used outside preventing any plates or glasses from being damaged. Blankets pillows sheets all stay in the room. Long term guest will have a change of linen available.
- Washroom is also available short term guest may use detergent provided long term guest must provide there own
- Kitchen may be used but guest must provide there own food and drinks -- Clean pots pans and dishes when done Trash is every Friday empty it if its full
- Please turn off lights when not in use like hallway and room lights
We our empty Nestors. We have two Children both live out of state. I'm 49 and my wife is 48. I'm retired Air Force currently a Co-Manager at Wal-Mart. My wife is from the Philippines and stay at home house wife once again after working for a long time. We have two Dogs and 1 grandson who is now five. We travel on vacation to Florida almost every year and the Philippines every three years. Plan on traveling more now that it will just be us. We our very respectful and great house guess as we would treat it as if it were our own home. We expect the same now that we are hosting our home as well. We love to travel, movies, and going out to eat.