Do you need comfortable and convenient flat for more than 2 people in reasonable price?
My house will satisfy you :-D
Only 1 min walk from subway station line 9. And the room is like your home ♡ super cozy.
This room(room no.31) has a queen-sized bed and one sofa bed so 3 ppl can stay here in maximum.
It also has a big hanger, air-con, mini table, standing light.
There are 3 rooms in this house. All of the rooms are for guests.(There is a chance of male/female guests in the next room.)
* I don't live together with you here in the same apartment, but do live nearby so i come over often almost 3 to 4 times a week.(I can communicate with you promptly with phone messenger)
Hair dryer, air-con, washing machine, Free home Wifi, soap/shampoo/rinse/bodywash/toothpaste, clean towels, Cooking(fridge, microwave, toaster, water purifier, dishes and bowls, etc..), cereals, milk, coffee for breakfast(Self served), Tourist map/booklet, first-aid kit on the shoe shelf.
* If you want bread, tell me beforehand so that I can prepare it for you(Cuz it's easily get spoiled)
* Please bring your own body towel(big size)!
* Pocket wifi egg is available(with 4000 KRW for 500MB per day). Ask me ahead if the it's available during your staying. *
Общение с гостями
1) I want to have good time together with you and other guests but I still need some rest. So, only every Tuesday & Thursday i go have lunch or dinner together with my guests :-)
2) I can give you some tips for traveling Korea. (But i'm not your travel consultant. Ask me before your trip so you don't blame me though my reply is late.)
3) Hanbok experience is available when we set the time!^^ (5000 krw per person for 30 mins)
3) Kkaotalk: willbereal91, line: willbereal
1) Please use it quiet and neatly~!
2) I believe you can throw out your hair after using hair-dryer ;-D
3) When you take shower, Please close the shower curtain.
4) Please throw the trash classified by materials. ^^
У этого хозяина 333 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
안녕하세요! 경남 진주에서 자라, 현재 서울에 살고있는 임세희라고합니다 ^^
Hello! I'm Sehee Im from South Korea.
I like to travel around the world~ and to talk with other people. :-)
I had been in China for a semester 3 years ago, and America 2 years ago.
I like people. I like to do some fun and amazing things for people!
Also I like to upload posts about trips on my blog(but all in Korean T.T). My another hobby is Singing. I have been singing for 4 years as a vocalist of my little band in univ.
I have dreamed of managing guesthouse after my 40's, now I am doing good training as an airbnb host!
I'm looking forward to see you~