Fabulous loft entirely remodeled from a former carriage house.
The coments of its famous owner is a summary of the place: "I didn't think a thing like this would exist on Ile Saint Louis. Calm, plenitude and nothing to create visual pollution here!
One word : exclusivity.
A VIP place in Paris for a unique Parisian experience ! Premium location in Ile St Louis near the best Japanese restaurant in Paris, many bar and restaurant and famous Bertillon ice-cream, and oustanding features.
This apartment is so exceptionnal that it has been published in many decoration magazine all around the world.
Event are possible but need to be authorized and extra fees will apply (please ask).
Without express consent, events are forbidden and use of the space is stricyly limited to a regular and quiet housing use.
Smoking inside will not be allowed and extra care is required for the furnitures.
This 240 sqm (2400 sq Feets) loft has been entirely remodeled by a talented designer for a VIP owner.
It is provided with full air conditionning wich is extremely rare in Paris because external units are not allowed.
The place is in a courtyard of a 17th century building with High-end decoration with collector’s furniture from the most iconic 1950 ‘s French’s designer. Charlotte Perriand - Jean Prouvé - Corbusier - Christian Liaigre.
The place is very quite and totally secured.
The features itself are outstanding with high end furnitures, equipments and design:
- Wide living room and dining room
- Famous "Bulthaup" professional kitchen with very complete equipment (but no microwave)
- Boudoir room
- Atelier under conservatory (ideal for photo-shoot or events where a wide group can fit).
- Two cosy and confortable bedrooms (on main ground floor) with private on suite bath-room with bath-tubs and CORIAN custom made sink and walls
- Third speeping space with top confortable sofa in an alcove of the living
room with a half bathroom.
- Last bedroom (in the basement), en suite with a full bathroom
- king size bed with highest quality matress and linen
- Under floor heating providing utmost confort in winter
- Full air conditioning
- laundry room with washing and drying machine
- Wi-fi, stereo B&O (No TV)
With 4 metro station arround, you can get everywhere within minutes.
The entire space of the apartment
You agree to:
- Not to damage anything
- Take care of the amenities
- Respect the neighbourhood
- Use the amenities in conformity as a housing place; the renter agrees not to pursue any professional/commercial activity on the premises in any format, or to sublet, without prior-consent of the leaseholder,
- Not to change the property, the decoration or any of the furniture,
- Free the property at the convened check-out time.
You will get the benefit of the entire space and all the amenities
I am Nicolas, married to Caroline. We are in our 30' and parents of twins baby boys of 3 years and a 4 years old little girl. I lived in the US at Austin TX (one of my best experience), in 2001 and loved to help my friends discovering France and Paris. I have some close family living in CA near Monterey and SF area. A couple of years after being back to France, I have decided to provide an amazing experience to guests looking for an outstanding place.
I am doing this with the family House since decades. I offer now that experience in Paris.
I rapidly gets outstanding reviews and I decided to help friends to manage some selected other outstanding properties with a single guideline : welcoming guest who want to have their 'home away' experience in Paris.
My main activity is to be in the field of the French Start-up industry. I am really doing what I love to do : helping guests to have a magic experience of France and Paris with the best locations.
I am confident that your experience of Paris at home will be a sucess !