Enter a new self-contained, furnished suite. Making it easy, cozy & private for 1 or 2 w/ wifi, a full kitchen, full laundry & a new queen bed. Steps to a bus line & 15 min to dwntwn, stadiums, Pike Place & a 20 min drive to the airport. A real home!
Enjoy a new one bedroom apartment, separate and private. No sharing a kitchen or even a bathroom. It has a beautiful kitchen, a new queen size bed, a full bath, & all of the amenities including slab counters, gas cooking, dishwasher, microwave & full in-unit laundry. The space is fully furnished so you can stay in when you want to or go out.
We have planned check-in & check-out times. If you need different times just let us know and we'll try to accommodate.
You'll have a dedicated wifi network as well as cable TV with access to Netflix and any of your Hulu, Vudu, Pandora, etc.... accounts. Even though it's a part of our home, the whole space is yours exclusively.
Общение с гостями
The apartment has a separate entrance for your convenience & privacy.
Другие важные подробности
We are less than 2 miles from the best bakery in Seattle, world renowned Bakery Nouveau, Trader Joe's, the West Seattle Junction and West Seattle's best kept secret, Camp Long Park. Where you can enjoy Olympic Rainforest-like hiking. Alki Beach is less than 4 miles away, where there is miles of waterfront to walk or run right on the Puget Sound.
We want you to have fun and be considerate, just the way we'll be with you. We are a sustainably oriented home so please compost, recycle first. Thanks. ㋡
1. We DO NOT allow smoking of any kind inside or outside.
2. We DO NOT allow pets of any kind.
3. Guest parking is on-street on Delridge Way SW.
4. The Homeowners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not accountable for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to the property.
5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
6. Only use appliances for their intended purpose and follow directions posted on them. When using the stove/oven or toaster always turn on the the range hood fan. After cooking with the gas stove/oven please make sure burners and oven are turned all the way off. Please brush & rinse food off of dishes before putting them in the dishwasher. Please notify Owner immediately of any faulty operations of appliances, plumbing, wall bed, etc.
Please feel free to ask for assistance should you have any questions or concerns; we're happy to help!
7. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. Please do not remove towels or linens from the Suite.
8. Please avoid staining our bath and bed linens by removing your make up before bathing or going to bed. Feel free to use the make up removal wipes provided.
9. Water and Sewer: DO NOT FLUSH anything other than bodily processes and toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. Please place them in the trash.
10. At check out please leave the Suite in same condition as when you arrived. Dishes cleaned and put away; keys should be returned to the Lock Box or given to the Owner.
Thank you for choosing our Suite Retreat for your visit in Seattle. We hope your stay in the Emerald City is the best ever!
I'm a Seattle real estate broker & have been for 17+ years. My partner, Tracey, is a breath healing educator / practitioner who sees clients & trains healing practitioners all over the worlď.
We love meeting new people and learning about different walks of life and living.