We are a couple with 2 children and we decided to leave our beautiful flat to travelers during our holidays.
Diana, our friend will welcome you!
We are a couple who decided to travel with our children. We thought that tourists should benefit of our Parisian apartment when we are away. One of our close friends, Diana, will welcome you.
The apartment is a charming 3 room 65 m2, fully furnished, directly overlooking the Canal de l’Ourcq also called Bassin de la Villette which is a long canal of Paris Basin with 10 locks.
The apartment is on the 5th and last floor (without elevator) and there are stairs in the flat which give you access to an amazing roof top overlooking the channel.
The apartment consists of :
- A KITCHEN opened on the living room, fully equipped (fridge, freezer, microwave, oven and 4 gaz hobs, washing machine, dishwasher, coffee maker).
- A LIVING ROOM of about 30 m2 with a view on the channel and a double sofa bed (160 x 200cm), a large table with 4 chairs, a coffee table and 2 armchairs (there is no TV in the flat).
- A CORRIDOR.
- A ROOM of about 10 m2 with a real double bed and a closet with storage with view on the channel ;
- A children ROOM with 2 simple beds with view on the channel ;
- A BATHROOM including a small tub, a sink and a window.
- The WC
- A large TERRACE (45 m²) with an outdoor lounge.
This apartment is ideally located at:
- 2 minutes walk from Corentin Cariou metro station (line 7)
- 5 minutes walk from the City of Science and Industry, Parc de La Villette.
- 10 minutes walk from the cultural center Centquatre
- Close to shops : supermarket, bakery, pharmacy within 2 minutes walk
It's easy to find the apartment because the metro Corentin Cariou (line 7) leaves you directly in our street, rue Rouvet.
Общение с гостями
I keep constantly in touch with you throughout your stay and remain at your disposal for any information with great pleasure through the Airbnb platform or my mobile phone.
Другие важные подробности
Through the Web and wifi in the flat it will be very easy to find the places or restaurants you want to visit during your stay. And I will always available to guide and advise you.
The check-in is at 14 and check-out at 11. The deposit required via Airbnb is 600 € but it is not cashed. The apartment is strictly non smoking and pets are not allowed.
It is strictly required from travelers to respect the tranquility of the neighborhood, especially during late returns and departures taking place early in the morning.
У этого хозяина 512 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I am a Parisian young woman. It's been a few years now since I started to simplify my life. Start to take off the pressure of my work, consume less, live more. Just live a simpler and happier life.
I try to be respectful towards people, animals, nature, be kind and have fun.
You won't see in my place plastic, disposable items, kitchen paper tissues, toxic cleaning products.
I actually clean 100% free of toxic products. What do I use instead? I do like my grandma did : I use white vinegar combined with water and some essential oils. Vinegar kills bacteria and viruses. I use some baked soda, lemon as well.
I enjoy meeting new people, hearing about their life style, cities, way of leaving. For me it is a way of travelling.
I can give you tips about Paris and about Parisian lifestyle.
So if I have to resume my way of living, this would be "LESS IS MORE".
I believe small easy changes in our life can bring huge impact!