This wonderful historic 1937 Firehouse vacation rental is a one bed room apartment located in the 1853 historic waterfront district of Coupeville. Great views of the waters of Penn Cove, Mount Baker, and Old Town. Ideal for honeymoons and quite getaways. A two night stay is required on weekends, Friday and Saturday only.
The Firehouse is a romantic getaway ideal for honeymoons, anniversaries or just a quiet retreat. Great location, great views and all the comforts of home. The Firehouse is approximately 800 square feet, one bedroom, one bath, full kitchen, dinning area and living room area and sleeps up to 4.
The inn is on the second floor above the Coupeville Chamber of Commerce. Access is by a stairway on the side of the building.
Общение с гостями
I will welcome our guests at check-in and help orient them to many things to do on the island. I am also on call if they have any questions or needs. We ask our Firehouse guest when arriving to check-in at the office at Garden Isle Guest Cottages located just up the street from the Inn (207 NW Coveland Street) between 3pm and 6pm. If arriving after 6pm we ask them to call (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) to make other arrangements to check-in.
Другие важные подробности
We require a two nights stay on weekends only; unless it is within a week of your desired stay.
We do allow small dogs 25 lbs or smaller and there is a $25 dog fee that will be added to your reservation fee.
*When booking please inquire about our special winter promotions*
I hope your stay at the Firehouse Inn will be enjoyable.
Our goal is to make your stay relaxing and pleasant.
Please notify me if you have any questions or need any assistance.
I can be reached at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) or on my cell (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Things to know:
1. Each room has an electric wall heater that can be adjusted at each unit to what ever temperature you feel is comfortable.
2. You will be given a set with two door keys, one is for the main entrance door and one is for the laundry room door. Please make sure you lock the doors when you leave.
3. The internet WFI is Firehouse Inn, password to access is the WFI is firehydrant.
4. There are extra towels and wash clothes in the bedroom closet and above the toilet. The laundry room is the last door on the left side of the Firehouse facing the front of the building, just past the public bathrooms.
5. There is a barbecue on the balcony. Turn on the gas tank and then please follow the lighting instructions on the barbecue. Turn off the gas tank and recover the unit when you have finished cooking and the barbecue has cooled down.
6. Check out time is 11:00 a.m.
Thank you for staying at the Firehouse Inn!
У этого хозяина 108 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
My wife Darrellyn and I moved to Whidbey Island in 1978 to have a wonderful place to raise our three children, and for me to work as the facility’s manager for Seattle Pacific University at their Casey Conference Center on the Island.
In 1990 we moved to Coupeville from Casey to start Garden Isle Guest Cottages and Garden Isle Montessori School. After 21 years working for Seattle Pacific University, I quit my job to work full time running our two businesses.
In 2014 after 24 years of operation we closed our Montessori School and now work full time on our rentals.
My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed operating Garden Isle and it has been our pleasure to have so many wonderful people from all over the world to stay with us and enjoy our beautiful Island.