Hotel style living with luxury amenities! From the moment you walk in the door, you'll feel at home. Beautiful Master suite with custom made King bed, soft linens & shower large enough to have thanksgiving dinner in; but please don't actually do that! Cozy guest bed & private bath w/ comfy new queen bed in beautiful new Lohi/Sunnyside townhouse w/ views of mountains & downtown from 400 sq. ft. roof top deck. Walk to park, coffee shops, restaurants & bars, downtown and all the best of Denver.
Beautiful high end interior space with all of the modern luxuries one could ever desire. Feel right at home here, no matter what level of living you are used to.
Large open kitchen and living area with Bosch stainless steel appliances, such as the five burner gas range. Ice cold filtered water is available to keep you hydrated and avoid that altitude sickness. This is a beautiful place to call home while you get acquainted with Denver. The roof top deck cannot be beat! The pictures do it absolutely no justice.
Guests may not access any locked doors, but all other spaces are available for guests to use.
Общение с гостями
I will try to greet every guest upon their arrival to get them settled and try to answer any questions. I am a great source for information about Denver and love to help people get acquainted with this beautiful city! Whatever your needs, just ask and I will do my best to accommodate.
Номер лицензии или регистрационный номер
Подробнее об этом номере
1. 420 is allowed, but only outside on the rooftop. Please know and follow all marijuana laws while occupying my home. Absolutely no smoking of any kind inside the home, please keep doors closed while smoking outside, and clean up any ashes and/or cigarette butts. Any evidence of indoor smoking will result in an automatic $300 fee.
2. Remove shoes at the entryway.
3. Please use coasters and place settings on my new walnut dining table. If you wipe it down, please only use water. No cleaners or soaps.
4. Absolutely no filming of any kind without written approval. With the exception of filming for your personal vacation and PERSONAL use only.
5. Office, kitchen pantry, garage and master bedroom closet are off limits.
6. Absolutely no holes in the walls of any kind including types of holes made from hanging decorations pictures curtains etc.
7. Feel free to use the kitchen, but please clean up after yourself. Do not put coffee grinds or anything else that should not go into the sink, in any of the sinks, including the kitchen sink with garbage disposal. Please place all Dishes and silverware in the dishwasher upon departure. Failure to do so will result in an automatic $100 fee. All pots, pans, wooden utensils, and kitchen knives must be hand washed and put back in their original locations.
8. No more than 2 additional guests are to be allowed on premise for a time not exceeding 10hrs without first consulting with the host, this agreement must be in writing.
9. No loud or excessive noise especially between the hours of 11:30pm and 8:30am. No Parties or Hard Partiers.
10. Grill must be left in the condition it was in before your use or and additional cleaning fee will apply. Home must be left in a reasonably clean manner overall (no excessive dirt, wear, sticky items stick substances left on floors counters or walls, stains on walls, carpet, floors, or decks, stains on bedding or mattresses) upon departure or an additional cleaning fee or damage fee will apply.
11. All linens must remain with the home the sheets are bought in sets so any missing articles is an automatic $200 fee, towels are $30 each, washcloths and hand towels are $10 each.
12. Check in time is 3:00pm and check out is 11:00am other arrangements can be made upon request.
13. The housekeepers come around 10:30am on the departure date to begin to prepare for the next guests stay. Trash days are on Tuesday. House keepers may arrive to handle some trash, recycling and clean up on Tuesdays, depending on duration of stay and day of arrival. Please be aware of these schedules so as not to be alarmed of their arrival to the home. They will knock on the door and if there is no answer they will enter the home to begin their services. If there are any requests to cancel of change these arrangements please bring them up upon your reservation request.
14. There may also be other scheduled services such as home mechanical, repairs, etc. that could be scheduled during your stay. If this is a problem, or you demand a certain level of privacy or request specific times on these services, please let this be known at the time of reservation.
15. Please be advised that there is a home video monitoring system located at the front entryway.
Thank you in advance and enjoy your time in my beautiful home in one of the best cities in the Western Hemisphere!
Very lucky to call Denver, Colorado my home. I have enjoyed living here for over 6 years now, and love everything the city has to offer. Being in real estate, it has been a very exciting few years with all of the changes happening in Denver and new people moving here. I am very social and love to meet new people from around the world. I traveled abroad for several years and loved being welcomed into people's homes and treated like one of the family. I want all of my guests to feel at home when they stay with me. I look forward to making new friends and helping my guests experience the best the city has to offer. I know my way around the city and will be more than happy to point you in the right direction!