Об этом жилье
Experience Country Living in Heart of Fremont/Silicon Valley! Your Private, Clean, & Renovated 1Bd/1Ba on 150 year old Historic Estate. Come & Go Whenever You Wish! Easy Access to SF Bay Area Sites - 1 block to Mission Blvd. & Mins to BART Station.
- Experience Country Living in the Heart of Fremont! Come to Relax and Enjoy the Greater Bay Area!
- Enjoy Quiet Space in your Private Apartment on Historic Estate
- Ideal as Temporary Housing for Small Families Relocating to Silicon Valley
- Come & Go Whenever You Wish!
- Complimentary Bottle of California Wine Upon Arrival!
- On 1.5 acre lot in Fremont Mission Hills Area
- Tranquil, Serene Environment, Ideal for Relaxation & Retreat
- Quiet Green Park Across Street
- 850 sqft of Space in Apartment
- Full Bathroom, Renovated Kitchen with Cookware and Keurig, Full-Size Fridge, & Microwave, Two Walk-in Closets (one with Dresser)
- Samsung 47" LCD TV with Digital TV Stations
- Couch Opens to a Queen-size Futon, Good for One or Two; Mattress is Thick and Supportive
- Central Heating & Air-Con
- Complimentary Use of Washer & Dryer (in Garage)
- 24/7 Free Parking on Private Driveway or Curbside
- Secured Web Access via Free Wi-Fi and/or Ethernet
- Off Mission Blvd & 5 Minutes Drive to Fremont BART Station (Bay Area Subway System)
- Five Minutes to Interstate 680 & 10 Minutes to I880
- Major Grocer (Lucky) & Starbucks three Blocks Away; Fast Food & Restaurants in same Shopping Complex
- Global Variety of Cuisines are Minutes Away: Chinese, Japanese, Indian/Pakistan, Thai, Persian, Italian, French, etc. See Guidebook
- Central Park of Fremont, with 18 Tournament-Quality Courts, is 5 minutes Away
- Ideal Base to Explore the SF Bay Area via BART and South to Carmel, Monterey, Pebble Beach & Big Sur
- Livermore Wineries are only 20-min Drive: Wente, Concannon, and Many Others
- Stanford University & Palo Alto are 40 Minutes Away
- Fremont Express Bus Line 180 is One Block Away. Bus goes to BART Station and Great Mall, Milpitas
- A Car is Needed if You Decide to be Based in Fremont
- Visitors from Europe and Asia are Especially Welcomed and We will do Our Best to Provide you Insights into Enjoying Your Stay in the Spectacular Bay Area
- Please Enjoy the Personal Photos of Unforgettable Scenic Spots in the Greater Bay Area
--- Due to Severe California Drought and Water-Use Restrictions, Please be Aware that Lawns in the Area are Golden, including Ours ------
Complimentary Use of Washer & Dryer in Garage
Общение с гостями
Our interaction will occur mostly upon your check-in when I will orient you to the apartment (light switches, thermostat, etc) & to the area. Thereafter, probably little except when requested to provide info or assistance.
You have your own privacy. Naturally, we wish to extend as much hospitality as desired, especially to those from overseas and new to the SF Bay Area. As long-time residents of the area, we enjoy sharing our experience and learnings and have a lot of tips to share.
Другие важные подробности
Friendly Dog On Chain & Outdoor Cat on Premises
* To ensure cleanliness for ALL guests, please adhere to "No Shoes Policy" in Apartment. Fresh Slippers are provided.
* Return at the end of a long day sightseeing and enjoy the quietude and fresh air.
* Quiet & serene environment must be maintained.
* No loud music; classical and jazz preferred.
* Owners live on the premises and can provide immediate assistance.
* No smoking & no drugs please.
* Check in after 3pm; check out by noon.
* Please treat Apartment as if it were your own home.
* Since the Airbnb host/guest concept is different from a hotel and we do not have cleaning staff, we would ask you to please leave the Apartment, as much as possible, in the condition that you found it. Please empty garbage into the outside bins (blue for trash, gray for recyclables). To encourage a clean check-out, we may refund a portion of cleaning fee should my cleaners take less time and charge us less to clean.
* Please conserve energy and switch off lights & heater/air-con when leaving Apartment for the day.
* Due to the severe California drought and water-use restrictions, please do your part -- short showers and turn off water while brushing teeth.
* Garbage bins are along side of garage. Blue is for garbage and gray is for recycle.
* Garbage collection is early Thursday morning (6:30am-ish) and so the roar of the trucks can be heard.
У этого хозяина 12 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
We are in the SF Bay Area real estate business. We are also Property managers of an historic 1.5 acres estate in Fremont CA. Fremont is a dynamic city located between San Francisco and Palo Alto and is blessed with mild weather throughout the year. Fremont is serviced by the BART subway system and is on the first stop of the Fremont line. It takes 45 minutes to get to San Francisco or to Berkeley.
My wife and I are former corporate executives who have lived in many countries during our overseas years: Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Taipei, Tokyo, Paris, and New York. We have traveled extensively in Europe and Asia, most recently to Basel, Zurich, Lucerne, and Cambridge, UK. Our last family vacation was in Hong Kong & snorkeling in the Philippines.
Our French-speaking son studied in a year-long exchange program at Korea University in Seoul. Our daughter has plans to do a year abroad in Taipei during college.
We welcome international visitors and are eager to help you explore the many beautiful places in the SF Bay Area. We speak Mandarin, Cantonese, and some Japanese & French.
Affiliated University (Princeton, Columbia, National Taiwan University, Thunderbird) visitors are most welcome.