PARADISE on EARTH! West Halifax, Vermont
19th Century Historic Farm House with 4-Bedrooms and 2 Baths - Sleeps 8+.
24 Park-like Acres - Woods and Streams
Beautiful Planted Gardens. Pets Welcome.
Winter fun - close to the Slopes of Mount Snow!
• 19th Century Farmhouse with beautiful mature gardens
• 24 Park like acres - woods and streams
• Short drive to Marlboro Music Festival
• Close to Brattleboro (10 miles) located in the Village of West Halifax
• House has 4 bedrooms - 2 master bedrooms with Queen Beds
• 2 Additional Bedrooms with 2 single beds in each room, I additional single bed in the master bedroom
• Ground floor has a large eat in Kitchen with island and dining table
• Living Room with wood burning fireplace and separate Library
• Beautiful planted gardens. Pets are ok.
• For winter fun you will be very close to the Slopes of Mount Snow!
Guests have access to the whole house
and the 24 acre gardens and woods
Другие важные подробности
I bought this for the beautiful gardens and magnificent light on the property. It was formerly owned by a botanist. I am a landscape painter and paint while I am here The landscape is inspiring.and the house is a beautiful home.
Landscaped gardens, light forest around, farmhouse with beautiful character, sing to your hearts content in the peace of this home. Great sunlight.
burning fireplace. Fully equipped kitchen.
Very comfortable beds. 2 queen bedrooms.
2 single bedrooms. Extra single bed in one
of the queen bedrooms .
Upstairs and downstairs bathrooms
У этого хозяина 12 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы