Sit back and relax in this charming seaside home. This wonderful 2 bedroom home is tucked away in the perfect location Elwood, famous for its long stretch of sandy beach and prestige properties. It will be your home away from home, perfect for families and pets, you will be a short tram ride away from the city and surrounded by parks, the trendiest cafes and boutiques.
1. By accepting our Terms and Conditions the ‘booking name’ is deemed the Registered Guest.
- The registered guest is responsible for:
- Any visitors and their behaviour while at the premises
- Ensuring all guests and visitors are aware of the booking terms and conditions.
2. The property and its contents for the entire period of the booking and will be liable for all breakages and damages however caused by any Guest or visitors regardless of whether you are present or not at the time the damage occurs.
3. The number of guests staying at the property must not exceed the number agreed to in the booking details. There are no exceptions unless we approve additional Guests in writing. At our discretion additional costs may apply for any additional guests found to have been at the Property during your booking.
4. A strict no party policy applies at all times in all our properties.
5. All guests are expected to behave in a manner that does not cause distress to neighbours or interfere in any way with their right to enjoy their properties.
- Please keep noise to a minimum at all times.
- Guests are required to enter and exit the property quietly.
- Outdoor areas are not to be used after 10pm.
- The noise level from inside the property must be inaudible from neighbouring properties between:
a. 10pm and 8am Sun-Thu
b. 11pm and 9am Fri-Sat
6. Guests may not engage in any illegal activity at the property.
7. All Boutique Stays properties are non-smoking indoors. There is no exceptions to this. In some apartments, there is no smoking anywhere within the complex including balconies. There may also be additional cleaning fees to remove any evidence of smoke fumes or butts from the property.
8. You will agree to any other reasonable house rules which may be made available to you at the property.
9. The owner or the manager of the property may need access to the property occasionally, including property checks for self-clean or minimal clean stays. We will notify you by email or phone at least 24 hours prior, unless we have made verbal arrangements or it is a matter of urgency. If however we have reason to believe that he property is being used for any reason that contravenes our terms and conditions we reserve the right to enter the property without notice.
10. If pets are entering the property or staying at the property (only allowable for pet friendly properties), the type and number of pets must be disclosed at the time of booking. All disclosed pet stays will be referred to on your invoice and there is a surcharge for pet guests.
- Please bring your pet’s bed or a sheet/blanket so they have their own sleeping and resting place as they not permitted on beds, couches or any other furniture.
- Before departing the property you must clean up after them thoroughly including removing any droppings from courtyards or gardens. If pet hair is found on beds, blankets, couches or cushions or any other soft furnishings guests will be liable for any necessary cleaning and dry-cleaning.
- If pets damage any furniture by scratching or chewing, guests will be liable for any repairs or replacements. If necessary these costs will be charged to the credit card left as security on your booking.
11. All pets at Boutique Stays pet friendly properties are to be flea and tick treated, fully vaccinated, and well behaved. Well behaved means under control at all times allowing neighbours quiet enjoyment of their properties.
- Dogs are to be on a leash when in common areas or driveways, and are not to be left in the house/apartment, on decks/balconies, or in yards for prolonged periods of time unattended.
- If guests are absent from the property during the day for extended periods, they will make arrangements to have their dog attended to throughout the day.
- If dogs are left alone and bark constantly during the day this contravenes local noise laws, upsets neighbours and guests may be asked to vacate the property without refund.
12. We reserve the right to remove guests who do not adhere to the House Rules. In these cases, no refund will be due, and we will not be responsible for finding or funding alternate accommodation, nor will we be responsible for any other associated costs.
For all T's & C's, please visit Boutique Stays website (our logo is of a green flower)
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 7 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем 50% суммы бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 7 дней до поездки, то деньги не возращаются.
У этого хозяина 125 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Having stayed in many bland hotel rooms and serviced apartments during my days working in the corporate world I was inspired to provide a more appealing accommodation option for business and leisure travelers where guests were able to truly relax and feel at home, open a window, sink into a comfortable couch and cook themselves a meal if they chose.
I decided to start Boutique Stays which commenced with one property and grew through word of mouth to a hand selected portfolio of high quality, self contained and serviced homes in metropolitan Melbourne.
Each property has been chosen for its distinctive appeal and is individually owned and furnished, ensuring Boutique Stays offers a unique range to meet your needs.
All of our properties are furnished to a high standard and are cleaned by our own housekeepers.
We are passionate about exceeding guest expectations.
When a guest walks in the door of a Boutique Stays property, the goal is for them to feel immediately welcome and at home.
We regularly receive feedback from our guests of ‘having thought of everything’.
Whether you’re looking for holiday accommodation, serviced accommodation for a temporary relocation or corporate short stay, our portfolio of 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom and 3 bedroom properties, is sure to suit your needs.