Tucked away in a leafy enclave in East Melbourne, this grand two bedroom apartment is the perfect base for your stay in Melbourne. Located just on the fringe of the CBD, you have some of the city's best attractions virtually on your doorstep including Melbourne's theatre district, botanical gardens, the MCG and surrounding sporting precincts.
Everything is within walking distance from this apartment and you'll hardly believe this leafy sanctuary exists so close to the heart of Melbourne.
• FREE UNLIMITED WIFI
• FREE Foxtel
• FREE Parking (for 1 car)
• FREE Welcome Pack
• FREE Departure Clean
• FREE Porta Cot
OPTIONAL EXTRAS - upon request only, additional charges apply
• High Chairs Available
• Baby Bath Available
• Additional Foam Mattress - recommended for children only
A secure and serene sanctuary with modern styling, this stunning apartment offers guests a good sized open living with a large flat screen TV where you can watch Foxtel (Platinum package) and dining area with seating for 6. So when you are not exploring the best of Melbourne you will find comfort and entertainment right in this exquisite home.
Hidden amongst the leafy trees you'll find this luxurious two bedroom apartment. Enjoy views of the lush tree tops and city skyline from the open plan living/dining/kitchen area. In fact, almost every window in the apartment has a beautiful leafy view. Both bedrooms are a good size with queen sized beds and built in robes and the modern bathroom is a really good size and has a generous shower, toilet and single vanity with a European laundry tucked away within. The bathroom and laundry will offer luxurious essentials and toweling for your convenience.
Plus our cleaner keeps the place like new! Cool off in one of the two outdoor swimming pools or burn off yesterday's brunch at the complex's very own gym.
• Shower, single vanity and toilet
• Hairdryer, quality towels and luxurious toiletries are provided
Bedroom 1: 1 x Queen
Bedroom 2: 1 x Queen
• Secure undercover parking is available free of charge for 1 vehicle with remote access
This property is lovingly looked after by Boutique Stays!
We're professional property managers with very high standards and if you need us for any reason our office is open 7 days a week. We even have an after hour’s emergency number until 9pm every day - just in case!
If you're having trouble choosing where to stay, just get in touch. All of us here at Boutique Stays LOVE Melbourne and we'd be more than happy to point you in the direction of the best eggs benedict in Brunswick, the freshest sushi in St Kilda or a hidden bar in Melbourne's Laneways. Or just to help you choose the perfect home away from home.
PRICING & MINIMUM STAYS
Everything is included! Wireless internet, parking for one car, utilities, BBQ, lovely linen and towels. You'll love our welcome pack with lots of household consumables to get you started and some treats to spoil you.
We've tried to be as accurate as possible with our prices. Should you choose to stay during premium periods (like Melbourne Cup, Christmas/New Year etc) special rates may apply along with minimum stay periods - unfortunately we can't list those variations here but we can provide you with a customised quote, so please contact us with your dates and we will reply quickly.
Check-in is 2PM
Check-out is 11AM
Please bear in mind that the apartment is on the second floor and only has staircase access.
Secure undercover parking is available free of charge for 1 vehicle with remote access
Общение с гостями
Boutique Stays is available 7 days a week during normal business hours and we have an after hours contact number in case of emergencies.
We're always happy to help you anytime before, during or after your stay.
Другие важные подробности
• Minimum stay 5 nights, except when your booking falls within a month of your arrival and at that point we’ll take three nights.
(Public holidays, school holidays and major events have variable minimum stays. Enquire directly with us).
• Extended stays for 28 nights+ are available at reduced rates.
• Please 'contact host' for all enquiries.
1. By accepting our Terms and Conditions the ‘booking name’ is deemed the Registered Guest.
- The registered guest is responsible for:
- Any visitors and their behaviour while at the premises
- Ensuring all guests and visitors are aware of the booking terms and conditions.
2. The property and its contents for the entire period of the booking and will be liable for all breakages and damages however caused by any Guest or visitors regardless of whether you are present or not at the time the damage occurs.
3. The number of guests staying at the property must not exceed the number agreed to in the booking details. There are no exceptions unless we approve additional Guests in writing. At our discretion additional costs may apply for any additional guests found to have been at the Property during your booking.
4. A strict no party policy applies at all times in all our properties.
5. All guests are expected to behave in a manner that does not cause distress to neighbours or interfere in any way with their right to enjoy their properties.
- Please keep noise to a minimum at all times.
- Guests are required to enter and exit the property quietly.
- Outdoor areas are not to be used after 10pm.
- The noise level from inside the property must be inaudible from neighbouring properties between:
a. 10pm and 8am Sun-Thu
b. 11pm and 9am Fri-Sat
6. Guests may not engage in any illegal activity at the property.
7. All Boutique Stays properties are non-smoking indoors. There is no exceptions to this. In some apartments, there is no smoking anywhere within the complex including balconies. There may also be additional cleaning fees to remove any evidence of smoke fumes or butts from the property.
8. You will agree to any other reasonable house rules which may be made available to you at the property.
9. The owner or the manager of the property may need access to the property occasionally, including property checks for self-clean or minimal clean stays. We will notify you by email or phone at least 24 hours prior, unless we have made verbal arrangements or it is a matter of urgency. If however we have reason to believe that he property is being used for any reason that contravenes our terms and conditions we reserve the right to enter the property without notice.
10. We reserve the right to remove guests who do not adhere to the House Rules. In these cases, no refund will be due, and we will not be responsible for finding or funding alternate accommodation, nor will we be responsible for any other associated costs.
For all T's & C's, please visit Boutique Stays website (our logo is of a green flower)
У этого хозяина 126 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Having stayed in many bland hotel rooms and serviced apartments during my days working in the corporate world I was inspired to provide a more appealing accommodation option for business and leisure travelers where guests were able to truly relax and feel at home, open a window, sink into a comfortable couch and cook themselves a meal if they chose.
I decided to start Boutique Stays which commenced with one property and grew through word of mouth to a hand selected portfolio of high quality, self contained and serviced homes in metropolitan Melbourne.
Each property has been chosen for its distinctive appeal and is individually owned and furnished, ensuring Boutique Stays offers a unique range to meet your needs.
All of our properties are furnished to a high standard and are cleaned by our own housekeepers.
We are passionate about exceeding guest expectations.
When a guest walks in the door of a Boutique Stays property, the goal is for them to feel immediately welcome and at home.
We regularly receive feedback from our guests of ‘having thought of everything’.
Whether you’re looking for holiday accommodation, serviced accommodation for a temporary relocation or corporate short stay, our portfolio of 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom and 3 bedroom properties, is sure to suit your needs.